• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

It’s part of the charges against his friend Dominic black for a straw buy. It was never kyles rifle, so if anyone gets it back it’s Dominic.

I hope Larue, Noveske, BCM, LMT etc give Kyle a top tier AR.

Owner of SOLGW was at the courthouse yesterday protesting on Kyle's behalf.

I suspect we'll see a Rittenhouse signature edition upper from them within six months.

It's interesting how the media keeps trying to make this a race issues. I've read several articles and they all indicate there was only one black juror, like this is a racist thing. White kid shot three other white dudes trying to attack him. I guess everything today has to be about race one way or the other. Just trying to get the rioters juiced up or something.
If this had been a black dude shooting three white guys in self defense, with a "mostly white" jury would it still have been called racist by the media?

The law panel on Rekieta law were saying a couple of days ago that the Dominic Black case could be thrown out because of the way Wisconsin law covers underage gun owners.

If black wants to fight it, I think he wins. The ADA binger said in court the rifles wasn’t kyles, he took it without permission. Did Dominic and Kyle plan a straw buy? Yes. But since the rifle was never given to Kyle, the straw buy was never completed. If the person never takes ownership of the gun after the retail purchases, it’s not a completed straw buy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the case was just dismissed by the ADA, they don’t case about that case they just wasn’t it as leverage and that’s not needed any longer

A member of congress:

FEk851PVIAs5uDm-477x600.jpg

Please explain to me just how rioting, burning and looting affirms the value, dignity and worth of Black lives.

Because I don't get that at all.

Hopefully soon a defendant in a civil case. I hope he takes every dime she has

I’m surprised how happy I am about this. If I were in therapy, I would definitely ask my shrink about it. I feel like I won something here and I’m not sure what. Victory for the 2A? f*** the lefties and establishment in general?

All of it. The lefty malarkey can't win even in a court of law.

OMG watching CNN backtracking on everything, they must be shitting their pants. They just explained how 1. His father lived in Kenosha, that he worked there and arrived there the night before 2. The rifle was not illegal due to it's length (although they intimated that was the judge's decision).
You can bet that right now, every MSM outlet, left wing blogger, congress critter, senator, etc, who slandered and spewed out and out lies about Kyle are trying to figure out how much to pay this kid out of court so he doesn't throw multiple lawsuits at them

Last edited:
I’m surprised how happy I am about this. If I were in therapy, I would definitely ask my shrink about it. I feel like I won something here and I’m not sure what. Victory for the 2A? f*** the lefties and establishment in general?
It's a victory for the country and human rights in general.

Oh, but don't worry, Raggedy Jen already said the Establishment was cooking something up.

Back
Top Bottom