17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

More importantly, I think, a jury has agreed it IS reasonable to use an AR-15 to defend yourself against antifa losers when they are reasonably perceived to be about to cause great bodily harm or death while rioting in your town.

Hopefully the losers have that in the back of their heads next time they want to start some trouble. Hopefully they stay home and shitpost in their basements instead.

Also… someone needs to make a “KR-15” cowboy Kyle commemorative rifle.
Keeping some perspective....

2317595b63ae5e1fba2544579d4112c9be707b8921af31ff36b8a907921c5d23_1.webp

It's interesting how the media keeps trying to make this a race issues. I've read several articles and they all indicate there was only one black juror, like this is a racist thing. White kid shot three other white dudes trying to attack him. I guess everything today has to be about race one way or the other. Just trying to get the rioters juiced up or something.
Jury of your peers. It's a thing

More importantly, I think, a jury has agreed it IS reasonable to use an AR-15 against antifa losers when they are rioting in your town.

Hopefully the losers have that in the back of their heads next time they want to start some trouble. Hopefully they stay home and shitpost in their basements instead.

Also… someone needs to make a “KR-15” cowboy Kyle commemorative rifle.
I’d be very careful with this type of thinking, if you think you’d get the same NG verdict in MA you’re dreaming.

They won’t riot over this. The case they’re all watching is the GA one, if those guys walk, there will be riots.
i find the GA case completely different.
bunch of white guys go looking for trouble and found it. black guy was doing nothing wrong, other than Jogging While Black.

those shooters are going down

Jury took 3 days on a clear cut self defense case... I think there was an effort to wear out the protestors because they had to wait outside all week for this. The jury has gone thru enough, they wanted to get this over with, even those who were leaning guilty probably decided this morning to wrap it up.

The prosecutor was terrible and has no future in politics, which means he's probably going to become an analyst for CNN in the future.

Not gonna lie. Watching that kid collapse hit hard. Glad he got off, even though he never should have been on trial, now I hope he sues and wins FU money from all those scumbag “news” organizations and blue check d bags from Twitter.

Kids got balls the size of basketballs.
Don’t forget Biden calling him a ‘White Supremacist’. Should get a payday from him.

i find the GA case completely different.
bunch of white guys go looking for trouble and found it. black guy was doing nothing wrong, other than Jogging While Black.

those shooters are going down

In GA Arbery is like rittenhouse but unfortunately for Arbery he didn’t have a gun to defend himself. Rittenhouse is on video running and rosenbaum chased him at least 35 yards, the the mob composed of jump kick man, Huber and grosskruetz, chased him and assaulted him. In GA those 3 chased Arbery repeatedly.

I definitely think the three in GA know they’re being found guilty and their lawyers have prepared them for that.

Douchebag governor of Wisconsin said that this verdict won't bring back the lives of the people who were killed by Rittenhouse.
How about the children who were raped by one of those dirtbags? Does the governor weep for them?
Douche governor also mentioned Jacob Blake in a positive manner in that statement. The Kenosha DA cleared the cops for shooting Blake who is also a rapist and a dirtbag.

Moron NYC mayor also put out a statement lamenting the verdict and the death of the child rapist and other felon

Douche governor also mentioned Jacob Blake in a positive manner in that statement. The Kenosha DA cleared the cops for shooting Blake who is also a rapist and a dirtbag.

Moron NYC mayor also put out a statement lamenting the verdict and the death of the child rapist and other felon
Just checked, you're right, he did.

Check the top comment/tweet/whatever though...

View: https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/status/1461767914965639174

That is 13.5k likes against Mayor Diblowsio's 22.5k [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom