17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

their lawyers have prepared them for that.
iu

God bless Kyle. May he go on to live an incredible life. I had tears in my eyes when that verdict came in. I've watched 45+ hours of this case and we ALL could see that an innocent life was about to be locked in a cage for the rest of his life due to the evils of corporate media, the lefts objective, and a tyrannical and fictional attack from the state gov.

Go sue these bastards out of existence.

The contributions from Rekieta and company, and independent journalism/investigation that led to many additional facts and evidence brought to Kyles defense attorneys throughout this ordeal (to further strengthen the mistrial request had it gotten to that point) can NOT be ignored. f*** the corporate media with their lies and fact denying, and constant culture war to eradicate our rights and the founding principles of this great nation . This was a MASSIVE win for not only Kyle, but our country.

I'd still love to see the prosecution dinged or worse by the Bar Association for not providing evidence in a proper manner. Or perhaps some evidence of the political motivations behind bringing a case like this. Or for telling the jury that Rittenhouse chose to remain silent.

Finally, it will be interesting to see if anyone from the jury chooses to speak. I'd love to know why it took 4 days.

As much as I would love to bang out 14 hour shifts, 7 days a week and also risk closing down due to being understaffed, I'm gonna take a hard pass.
Not enough hours in a day to fix all the stupid out there. Thank God for justice on this one. The hell Kyle has been through....

"
I’ll never understand how the other side wanted and still wants Kyle in prison/dead. I guess they didn’t see guns pointed at him or getting kicked in the head.

Or just don’t give a shit cuz BLM!!!!"
they're violent extremists, anti-American scum egged on by Dem. Pols and the media. The day of reckoning is coming but they're to stupid and committed to see it.

The icing on the cake is that the firearms charge was dismissed. If you want to get under the Anti's skin all you have to do is reply "he broke no laws possessing or carrying that rifle that night" whenever they mention because illegal gunz. It's hilarious that they don't even have that misdemeanor to hang their hat on...

"
I’ll never understand how the other side wanted and still wants Kyle in prison/dead. I guess they didn’t see guns pointed at him or getting kicked in the head.

Or just don’t give a shit cuz BLM!!!!"
they're violent extremists, anti-American scum egged on by Dem. Pols and the media. The day of reckoning is coming but they're to stupid and committed to see it.

Because they're all degenerates and criminals at heart, and see the threat men like Rittenhouse are to them going forward.

Is it really a straw purchase though? If I give you money to buy a gun and never actually receive the gun for storage at my home is it really a straw purchase? I thought Black was storing the gun until Rittenhouse was old enough to possess it in his home state.

I don't believe he revieved money from Kyle to buy the rifle. I heard that he purchased it with the intent of giving it to Kyle as an 18th birthday present.

Laugh in her face, and the rest of their faces. They wouldn't know justice if it landed them in prison.
She's a Liawatha protegee, nuff said! She still won't allow Cops in Boston Public Schools after a female Principal was beaten unconscious by a poor black child who was just misunderstood. :mad:

From Boston's new Mayor. Shocked.....

What a piece of work. Rittenhouse was tried and acquitted in a court of law. Just because Wu doesn't like the verdict doesn't mean the justice system is a "failure".
Naturally Congresswoman Pressley had to pile on as well. Anything she doesn't like is "racist" and "white supremacist". Yawn. Guess what ladies Kenosha ain't Boston. Maybe you can peddle that s**t to your constituents but nobody outside your little bubble really gives a f**k what you think. As my old pappy used to say "opinions are like a**holes -- everybody's got one"
If Wu and Pressely are that concerned about "justice" and "healing" and "accountability" why don't they got off their asses and find out who shot Delois Brown last April? (Hint: it WASN'T Kyle Rittenhouse).

It's a victory for the country and human rights in general.

Oh, but don't worry, Raggedy Jen already said the Establishment was cooking something up.
Good one!

I want to get in on the Facebook Class Action suit.

"Did you have a facebook account that got banned in 2020-2021 after you shared a Rittenhouse meme? You may be entitled to compensation."
Excellent!

We should be dumping BRCC into the Boston Harbor about now.
Black Rifle Coffee Company? What did they do? Didn't they do some dumb thing already, before this?

Well she was a student of Chief Shaky Head Warren, no surprise there.
You guys are crackin' me up!

Jury took 3 days on a clear cut self defense case... I think there was an effort to wear out the protestors because they had to wait outside all week for this. The jury has gone thru enough, they wanted to get this over with, even those who were leaning guilty probably decided this morning to wrap it up. ...
Cold weather helps.

Last edited:
Well, truth be told....it seemed to work for him...lol
It did. Poorly though. I was just watching the videos of him with his hands raised approaching the police vehicles in an attempt to get some help from them or turn himself in, whatever, and his rifle is banging all around his legs and almost dragging his muzzle on the ground, to the point that he then had to lower his hands and put them back on the rifle to raise it up a little as he got even closer to the police. I’m actually surprised just that motion alone didn’t get him fired on.

Back
Top Bottom