10 Million Gun Owners March On Washington D.C.

I'd like to attends this. Should we look into chartering busses for the day? Goal needs to know about this too, and other groups as well.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

FIFY.

I'm in for the event.

About a bus,if I remember correctly, we had one bus (that was a struggle to fill) in 2010 and left a little after midnight from Ludlow. I believe we were back by 10 or 11pm. I think I remember our driver getting a hefty parking fine while we were down there.

ETA: I would probably take the train this time though and stay through Monday so that I could attend the National Memorial Day Concert at the Capitol on Sunday night.

Last edited:
I'm in....Anyone else from NH planning on going? We can split gas/tolls/driving etc etc...

If that truly is Memorial Day weekend I'd suggest a very respectful silent march through Arlington National Cemetary with everyone carrying a sign stating that We Promise We Will Not Let The Rights You Fought And Died For Be Taken Away. It'd be worth hiring a PR firm to promote that because the press would never report it.

I'm in for a train ride or a bus ride.

If that truly is Memorial Day weekend I'd suggest a very respectful silent march through Arlington National Cemetary with everyone carrying a sign stating that We Promise We Will Not Let The Rights You Fought And Died For Be Taken Away. It'd be worth hiring a PR firm to promote that because the press would never report it.

I'm in for a train ride or a bus ride.
With respect for your intentions, Arlington Cemetery (which holds seven of my family members) is never an appropriate place for any political statements.

I'm In.

Hey maybe we can get a bus like we did at the 2A meeting. It was one heck of a ride but worth it!

Hey guys, there is a really big event that I will be down there for at the same time this is going on. Rolling Thunder is the same weekend and this place will be packed tighter that a frogs as# in a sardine can. If you have never been to Rolling Thunder, the whole place around the DC area and NY City is packed with motorcycles and rednecks like me. Its to bad we couldn't organize this to be part of that, but its two different agendas. But wanted to let you all know whats going on down there that weekend. Rolling Thunder is a huge event and if your going down, plan now. I'll be there. Just have to figure out how to do both. Heres a link for RT. Rolling Thunder - National Organization Headquarters

Hey guys, there is a really big event that I will be down there for at the same time this is going on. Rolling Thunder is the same weekend and this place will be packed tighter that a frogs as# in a sardine can. If you have never been to Rolling Thunder, the whole place around the DC area and NY City is packed with motorcycles and rednecks like me. Its to bad we couldn't organize this to be part of that, but its two different agendas. But wanted to let you all know whats going on down there that weekend. Rolling Thunder is a huge event and if your going down, plan now. I'll be there. Just have to figure out how to do both. Heres a link for RT. Rolling Thunder - National Organization Headquarters

Forgot about this. May have to figure a way to participate in both as well.

In. I'll probably take the Acella train down from 128. I took it a year or so ago. 6 1/2 hours down with 11 stops. It hits something like 180mph in a couple of spots. It's not cheap, but Union Station is just a couple of blocks from the Capital and the National Mall. The food on the train SUCKS OUT LOUD.

In. I'll probably take the Acella train down from 128. I took it a year or so ago. 6 1/2 hours down with 11 stops. It hits something like 180mph in a couple of spots. It's not cheap, but Union Station is just a couple of blocks from the Capital and the National Mall.

Sounds like a good idea. Less hassle than the airport, and has to be better than a bus.

In. I'll probably take the Acella train down from 128. I took it a year or so ago. 6 1/2 hours down with 11 stops. It hits something like 180mph in a couple of spots. It's not cheap, but Union Station is just a couple of blocks from the Capital and the National Mall. The food on the train SUCKS OUT LOUD.

Train FTW. No TSA.

Back
Top Bottom