10 Million Gun Owners March On Washington D.C.

If I had the funds I'd try throwing money at gun magazines, websites, etc to try to generate real awareness. 10 million is a great goal; maybe we'd actually get 1 million and that'd be huge.

It would be nice to organize a trip. EARLY saturday bus or train group, split evenly, and maybe even coordinate a meetup/dinner/drinks afterward for the people who will spend the night and everyone else can just try to get out after the march. We would need to get a bunch of reliable NESers who could coordinate it like a group-buy almost.

I'll be going. I'll bring friends. I'll try to build awareness too; I'll contact the bigger youtube personalities in hopes they all start talking about it NOW, and not a few days before the event.

VERC rentals has Ford 15 passenger vans for $99 per day. I just rented one last week. 8hr to DC from Middleboro area. Easy trip with 10 guys in the van. Probably about $85 per man total or so if you don't stay overnight. What is it worth for all of us to be there!

How I wish I could get the day off from work to attend! What a great opportunity for 2nd Amendment lovers. Of course I imagine the bleeding heart libs will downplay the attending numbers by a few hundred thousand if they can. [rolleyes]

Yeah, so now what?
Guess we need a permit to exercise our rights as supposedly protected by the 1st Amendment as well... "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

On Bikes?!?

Well, I did just get a new bike but I ride kinda slow so it may take me a while.

14148305_120621003000.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/events/252728144871259/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

On the morning of July 4, 2013, Independence Day, we will muster at the National Cemetery & at noon we will step off to march across the Memorial Bridge, down Independence Avenue, around the Capitol, the Supreme Court, & the White House, then peacefully return to Virginia across the Memorial Bridge. This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide. This will be a non-violent event, unless the government chooses to make it violent. Should we meet physical resistance, we will peacefully turn back, having shown that free people are not welcome in Washington, & returning with the resolve that the politicians, bureaucrats, & enforcers of the federal government will not be welcome in the land of the free.

You are welcome to attend unarmed as a supporter, or armed with a recording device.

If this page gets to 10,000 attendees by June 1st, & we have the critical mass necessary to pull this off, (1,000 actual attendees) we will march. Please spread the word, share this event, & invite all your friends.

Well then...

Back
Top Bottom