• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 Million Gun Owners March On Washington D.C.

I really hope this one actually draws a big crowd. The last attempt at this turned into a pretty big failure. A lot of blame goes on Ted Nugent for that one, but still a lot of fail on that attempt. Would be awesome to see even 1 million show up.

Mods, would be great if you could sticky this for awhile to generate awareness and keep the snowball rolling! The more of us that see this the more likely we can reach 10 Million.

btw, IN!

Jay@ArmsTec

If this is THE MARCH, with all in by NRA and state gun associations, this is what I've been waiting for.

IN WITH ****ING BELLS ON.

I wish I could make it, but I have stuff going on at work this weekend that I simply can't miss.

Good luck, and my thanks, to those who are going down to DC for this rally

I wish I could make it, but I have stuff going on at work this weekend that I simply can't miss.

Good luck, and my thanks, to those who are going down to DC for this rally

It is MAY 25th 2013, not this weekend... You have plenty of time to schedule. [grin]

I'd like to attends this. Should we look into chartering a bus for the day? Goal needs to know about this too, and other groups as well.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Back
Top Bottom