10 Million Gun Owners March On Washington D.C.

If this is the real deal I am in!
Ten million would be astounding, but even 1 million will send a strong message especially to the Supreme Court.

Last edited:
That's the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend...wonder how many gun-rights supporters will reschedule their vacations to attend?

Count me in... I'll make a full weekend of it... maybe go down Thursday and stay the weekend!

I hope this snowballs.....

- - - Updated - - -

That's the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend...wonder how many gun-rights supporters will reschedule their vacations to attend?

I suspect not a lot..... most would rather spend the day tending the grille....

I will. Shootin' buddy will.

train isn't a bad idea really..

Train is a GREAT way to travel. Lot more room than a plane and you don't have to get a TSA probulation to get on board. Only drawback is that it takes longer.

My wife and I took the train to the rally 3 years ago. Cost a little more than a bus but way more relaxing.

Sent from State prison using contraband cell phone

I'd love to be in, but who the heck is putting this on? A couple of guys who put up a quick web page? I don't know, do you? The site only has <24K hits. Peanuts. This needs major nation-wide support and coordination. This march needs some BIG ASS guns, not pea shooters.

Where is the NRA or other groups on this? If this isn't done right, and only a few hundred or thousand show the media will turn it into a joke. It would be worse than not doing it.

It'll be the safest place in the country. But since all the lawful gun owners will be in D.C., crime will be rampant everywhere else.

I'll talk to my wife about it. Have family in south-central PA we could use as a staging point. I imagine hotels in & around DC will be filling quickly if this idea really catches on.

Back
Top Bottom