• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

“Suspicious Death” In Downtown MHT (with shots fired)

When I lived in Costa Rica this cab driver we knew got murdered by his Nicaraguan BIL cause he was going to turn in the BIL for diddling kids. Dude hid out and waited for our cab driver friend to get home at 3am then just popped him in the head.

The point of the story is the bar owner we knew down there was explaining how there’s zero value of life around there. The Nicaraguans will kill you for .50 cents. Even the Costa Ricans who had it better than the migrant Nicaraguan workers had low value of life.

I guess we’re devolving into a 3rd world country, but with worse food.

It’s gonna suck.
Biden is importing them by the millions. And then pushing for gun control for the innocents.

Years ago a somewhat friend went to the harpoon fest at the harpoon brewery in Boston. He was alone and drove in there. He got absolutely hammered to the point he was falling down on the stage and such. The state cops on the detail there told him to get out at closing and watch as he could barely walk t9 his truck, kept dropping his keys etc. they didn’t care he was probably 3x or more the legal limit, they just wanted him gone so they could close and leave too. He made it to Newton off the mass pike, (he doesn’t live there and had no reason at all to go to Newton other than being hammered) hit a road island, blew his front tires and drove down the street for a few miles until he was on rims.

So many of these things like the bar is making it not their problem regardless of what may happen. Like a teacher passing a nightmare student to get them out of their class. I understand the bouncers wanting the fighters out but it would make sense to kick one out then hold off on the other for 10 minutes to hope the first group leaves.

I remember plenty of fights in Boston when I was younger. Watching morons fight over the stupidest thing and keeping a big distance to make sure I wasn’t near any of it. So many blind sucker punches to anyone close whether the person was involved or not.
Which is why I avoid places that might be inhabited by young guys under the influence.

The shooter was heavily intoxicated. He had some sort of dispute inside the bar but the victim wasn't involved. Outside somehow the victim got into it with the shooter and that was all she wrote.

The owner of the bar is saying the shooter was asked to leave the bar an hour earlier because of looking for a fight. At some point he got back in.

It will be interesting to see witness statements especially when the street event started. The shooter is only 22 so if he takes a manslaughter plea he’ll be out by at least 35.

Does Manchester have any street cameras? It’s in a city so there may be some other businesses with cameras too.

It will be interesting to see witness statements especially when the street event started. The shooter is only 22 so if he takes a manslaughter plea he’ll be out by at least 35.

Does Manchester have any street cameras? It’s in a city so there may be some other businesses with cameras too.
I'd be interested in knowing if the police took a blood alcohol content from the shooter.

I have the video but can’t figure out how to upload it from my iPhone. Halp

ETA - victim popped shooter in the face, shooter drew and fired 9 rounds into him damn near point blank

The video of the shooting is at this link

Last edited:

The video of the shooting is at this link
Comment below:

“ Well, Northern New England is like that. If somebody wants to get froggy and pop another dude in the mouth, they better be prepared to die..”

Football player at Salem HS 2018.

What’s with the matching sweatshirts? Anyone know what they are/say?
That's the bouncers at The Goat.
Weekend crowd there can be rowdy, but nothing near as extreme as when it was Club Manchvegas
I know the owners of all the businesses on Old Granite, they have cameras; none of the released footage is from those. I'd think if Goat actually kicked the guy out the first time an hour earlier, it'll be on video somewhere and might keep them from losing their liquor license (again).

Im assuming those are the club's security guys.

The online pictures of staff for that bar have the guys wearing dark gray or black various tee shirts with a large flag on the back. The front varies with different text ‘live free or die’ ‘whiskey made me do it’ etc

That's the bouncers at The Goat.
Weekend crowd there can be rowdy, but nothing near as extreme as when it was Club Manchvegas

I know the owners of all the businesses on Old Granite, they have cameras; none of the released footage is from those. I'd think if Goat actually kicked the guy out the first time an hour earlier, it'll be on video somewhere and might keep them from losing their liquor license (again).

The goat owners comments definitely need to be taken cautiously because he could lose his liquor license, could face a civil lawsuit, etc.

If the guy was kicked out, maybe he wasn’t armed before and went to get his gun and returned to instigate another altercation. Like the shooting in Worcester weeks ago and others, we need more information to know what the legal consequences may be

The goat owners comments definitely need to be taken cautiously because he could lose his liquor license, could face a civil lawsuit, etc.

If the guy was kicked out, maybe he wasn’t armed before and went to get his gun and returned to instigate another altercation. Like the shooting in Worcester weeks ago and others, we need more information to know what the legal consequences may be
Good point

"Urban cup"?

Basically this:

urbancup2.png

but the reality is you could probably take a few different chunks of MA and RI and put it in a collage and have urban cup bullshit map, lol.

Like heres another version, also including ARMPIT REGION (right side) in red

Urban Cup.png

Like you can literally hear either of these maps say

"DRIVE AN HOWAH!!!!!?? KEHD ARE U INSANE? DATS TOO FAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

A "kind and positive soul" who gets drunk and takes a swing at a guy twice his size.

He was into MMA and martial arts, he probably thought he was a tough guy. It’s hard to tell exactly but it looks like the shooter was looking a different direction when he was punched.

The dead guys baby mamma thinks her being in court with the child will sway the jury.

It's not reasonable for a bouncer to assume responsibility for that kind of stuff. Although you would almost think that BDCs would have SOP to get the cops to come, but it's obvious that most of the time they're not going to show up in time to stop this, unless the bar is paying for a police detail.

I think a bigger problem is these shitty bars don't cut enough people off. Of course a huge problem is that you don't know who has "the switch" before you serve them. Some people turn into combative retards in as little as two beers. Then you have the pregamers who come into the bars pre sauced.

I doubt this is the first saucer retard conference for either of these guys.....
I died at "saucer retard conference" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There are several videos online, including the immediate aftermath of the original incident inside The Goat and the shooting itself.

Also claims that napoleon complex dude (RIP) hit the big guy using brass knuckles. I'd suspect this changes the "lethal force" algebra?

Sure, just as they are about to be legalized, some anti knuckle dude pulls a false flag like this.

I’m interested in peoples thoughts on brass knuckles. I’ve never had them and have never known anyone who had them. My view of them, right now, is they’re not a defensive weapon. A gun, pepper spray, are defensive because you can defend yourself from a distance. Brass knuckles would require the opponent to be within 2-3 ft of you before you could defend yourself.

What are peoples thoughts on what I said and how you view them. They’re illegal in NH. There’s a bill to make them legal but that probably won’t pass.

I had a set when I was in high school, and the one time I was going to use them, I discovered that when I made my hand into a fist in them, I couldn't get them out of my jean jacket pocket. I think they would make a great impact weapon for someone that knows how to throw a punch, but they need to be on you already, which kind of kills the idea of using them defensively.

I think a sap, blackjack or slung shot (weighted monkey fist) would be a much better impact device for defense. But a set of knuckle dusters might be a great paper weight, now that my daughter is approaching dating age. Not as asinine as cleaning the shotgun, but still just a little threatening.

Sure, just as they are about to be legalized, some anti knuckle dude pulls a false flag like this.

I had a set when I was in high school, and the one time I was going to use them, I discovered that when I made my hand into a fist in them, I couldn't get them out of my jean jacket pocket. I think they would make a great impact weapon for someone that knows how to throw a punch, but they need to be on you already, which kind of kills the idea of using them defensively.

I think a sap, blackjack or slung shot (weighted monkey fist) would be a much better impact device for defense. But a set of knuckle dusters might be a great paper weight, now that my daughter is approaching dating age. Not as asinine as cleaning the shotgun, but still just a little threatening.
You know what is a really effective weapon for defense? A handgun.

Back
Top Bottom