Zimmerman Arsenal uncovered

wait…that **** used an Assault Rifle at Newtown…i was just there 3 days ago for a Toys for Tots event (actually in Brookfield the next town over) and even THOSE guys knew that NO M16/M4 variants were present on scene…they all owned/kept firearms…and were so god damn EFFING glad that the Marines were close by just in case the shit hit the fan (does not include isolated incidents) that they gave us $10,000 in toys for our event. Tell me these people are scarred by the isolated incident that effected their community a year ago.

**** the media…they're supposed to be on our side! they're supposed to protect us from a tyrannical government…WHERE ARE THEY?

train_wreck.jpg

This

Slor2PQ.gif

don't EVER buy one…they're garbage.

i own a JMPRO 930 and i've NEVER looked back…that thing is amazing.

Have you actually owned or even fired one, or are you saying they are garbage based on you owning something else? Not knocking the gun you linked, but they are completely different guns and not comparable at all. Now if you said you felt the UTS-15 was better that would be an appropriate comparison. Just saying...

Oh boy, I would hate to see what they say about me if they come see my collection.

i was thinking this too. What would we have ? an Armory? a stockpile? ??????? instead of an ArsenaL.. i stocked up on my favorite milsurp ammo before it ran out. i can't imagine what they would think of my "excess of 100 rounds"

apparently he can clear out a bar room with that KSG. Do you think they list that on the box as a feature?

Specs
+ Dual tube for extra ammo
+ bull pup design
+ easily clears out a bar room, but only bar rooms, not regular rooms, or hallways or restaurants
+ Left and right hand ease of use

Back
Top Bottom