"Arsenal seized" in New York

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
Probably ratted out by family member.

Several of the recovered firearms were accompanied by sophisticated and often expensive accessories for more precise shooting, including holographic sights — which allow a shooter to quickly acquire a target — and lights and laser targeting systems affixed to the frames of several of the firearms to illuminate a target in the dark. There was also a tactical load-bearing vest with bullet-proof plates and the ability to hold magazines and other accessories.

They also recovered some of the tools of the trade including one 3-D printer and 3-D printer filament, a handheld drill and other instruments used to make or assemble ghost guns and government-issued identification bearing his name.

Arsenal

This is a bad method to get your thirty something son out of your house.

The part about this for me is the new concept of "evil holographic" sights that some how makes an "already" evil black rifle more dangerous.
Holographic sights are fairly new on the scene (relatively). Most people with experience would be able to do the same thing with iron sights.
We can argue whether or not newbies are exploiting this for nefarious reasons.

Also, the inclusion of 3D printers, drills and other tools of the trade are now accessories to the fact.

Or this guy became an investigative target when the UPS, FedEx or Amazon guy noted the amount of material he was getting delivered to his house and gave a tip to the authorities.

P.S. he has poor choice in his taste for scope rings.

Last edited:
apocalypsenow-horror.gif

Boy, they hit on all of the media gun talking points in that article...

Ghost guns, assault rifles, ammunition stockpile, the writer of that article had to be positively giddy writing it...

And the required politician with “We will not let up in our efforts to get deadly weapons off the streets of Queens.”

Freaking gun grabber lingo bingo...

What a ridiculously written fear-mongering article.

-like 90% of the excrement we see and hear these days, trying to pass for news. It's selective news, aiming to brain wash and divide our population. Next to violent criminals and politicians, news editors are the biggest threat to our freedom and safety in this country.

the only relevant information to register from all this is: 'members of the Queens District Attorney’s office conducted a long-term investigation into the purchase of polymer-based, unserialized firearm components by Song'.

means they have got a process to monitor all online purchases made by individuals, and trace them all. which should correlate to the credit card companies activities to mark such purchases, as data has to flow from somewhere about all this. i do not think it is shipping companies that would provide such a feed.

and it cannot be a NY state only activity, i would think. so, the big brother is tightening its noose.

ps. and the other priceless quote: "also recovered some of the tools of the trade including one 3-D printer and 3-D printer filament, a handheld drill and other instruments used to make or assemble ghostguns".
all hand drills owners, beware. and god forbid you`ve got any filament. so evil!

Last edited:
I dunno, the leading pic features a super scary rifle that can't be legal in the hands of mere civilians-
Song-SW-5-1200x900.jpg

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
they still gonna put him in a gulag for 15 years now.
'let that sink in' (c) elon

he could have even been here on nes of all places, based on the BS 'arsenal' pictured. and a 'one 3d printer with filament'.

The story says 'criminal in possession of a firearm'. Did I miss where they said what he was convicted of previously? Before I yank out my pitchfork and torch, what kind of criminal was this guy?

The story says 'criminal in possession of a firearm'. Did I miss where they said what he was convicted of previously? Before I yank out my pitchfork and torch, what kind of criminal was this guy?
it does not say that.
-----------
Song was arraigned and charged with
-nine counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree,
-nine counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree,
-five counts of criminal possession of a firearm,
-four counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree,
-three counts of making/transporting/disposing/defacing weapons and dangerous instruments,
-unlawful purchase of body armor,
-attempted criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and
-seven counts of firearms – certificates of registration

just a shmuck who self-assembled some probably hardly functional bullshit.

ps. new for me - i did not even know a body armor purchase can be unlawful. go figure. and how can you not love the 'attempted criminal possession'. just like the 'intent to commit terrorism'.

like one book most people here did not read was saying - 'only absence of photo camera prevented him from making pictures of military trains at the station, but, if he would have a photo camera, then he would definitely progress into making said pictures' - from the "The Good Soldier Schweik" by Jaroslav Hašek.

still, gonna be sent into gulag now, in the name of staties overlords.

Last edited:
it does not say that.
-----------
Song was arraigned and charged with
-nine counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree,
-nine counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree,
-five counts of criminal possession of a firearm,
-four counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree,
-three counts of making/transporting/disposing/defacing weapons and dangerous instruments,
-unlawful purchase of body armor,
-attempted criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree and
-seven counts of firearms – certificates of registration

just a shmuck who self-assembled some probably hardly functional bullshit.

ps. new for me - i did not even know a body armor purchase can be unlawful. go figure. and how can you not love the 'attempted criminal possession'. just like the 'intent to commit terrorism'.

like one book most people here did not read was saying - 'only absence of photo camera prevented him from making pictures of military trains at the station, but, if he would have a photo camera, then he would definitely progress into making said pictures' - from the "The Good Soldier Schweik" by Jaroslav Hašek.

still, gonna be sent into gulag now, in the name of staties overlords.
If he was a felon for violent crimes, I don't really have a problem with taking him off the streets, I don't think multiple violent felons should be on the streets to start with. He refused to follow the rules of a civil society.

If he had bad speeding tickets, I'll agree with you.

If he was a felon for violent crimes,
if that would be true, it would be one main charge in front of them all. but, who knows.

one way or another, what hochul and her goons are doing now is probably gonna become a national model for the practical anti-gun enforcement, so, to just disregard all that and not to take notice would be quite silly. no supreme court matters and no other reasons matter, only the state prosecution and subsequent incarceration.

Last edited:
If he was a felon for violent crimes, I don't really have a problem with taking him off the streets, I don't think multiple violent felons should be on the streets to start with. He refused to follow the rules of a civil society.

If he had bad speeding tickets, I'll agree with you.
This is an Asian American. Statically speaking he’s got the smallest possibility of having a prior record.

We know that that blacks running the shit show in NYC hate Asians as they are the most successful demographic in America.

Call that racist all you want and I’ll just refer you to the FBI’s crime stats because FACTS don’t care about your feelings.

the only relevant information to register from all this is: 'members of the Queens District Attorney’s office conducted a long-term investigation into the purchase of polymer-based, unserialized firearm components by Song'.

means they have got a process to monitor all online purchases made by individuals, and trace them all. which should correlate to the credit card companies activities to mark such purchases, as data has to flow from somewhere about all this. i do not think it is shipping companies that would provide such a feed.

and it cannot be a NY state only activity, i would think. so, the big brother is tightening its noose.

ps. and the other priceless quote: "also recovered some of the tools of the trade including one 3-D printer and 3-D printer filament, a handheld drill and other instruments used to make or assemble ghostguns".
all hand drills owners, beware. and god forbid you`ve got any filament. so evil!
Not trying to act all tinfoil hat like, but I think family or one of the delivery carriers tipped off the police.

Did you ever hear the story of the guy that figured out the man was/is using stingray technology to spy on phone users without a warrant?

Stingray

I have the cash in the bank, ready to go.
The microsecond the Supremes overturn the law against normal capacity mags and assault weapons, I cut an order on Gunbroker.

As of now, it's too much hassle to mess around in that realm.

This is an Asian American. Statically speaking he’s got the smallest possibility of having a prior record.

We know that that blacks running the shit show in NYC hate Asians as they are the most successful demographic in America.

Call that racist all you want and I’ll just refer you to the FBI’s crime stats because FACTS don’t care about your feelings.
The possibility of him being a violent felon are greater than 0.

Again, I try my best to not make assumptions. I do have opinions, I try to get information on which to base my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom