• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Arsenal seized" in New York

if that would be true, it would be one main charge in front of them all. but, who knows.

one way or another, what hochul and her goons are doing now is probably gonna become a national model for the practical anti-gun enforcement, so, to just disregard all that and not to take notice would be quite silly. no supreme court matters and no other reasons matter, only the state prosecution and subsequent incarceration.
Seems that the states continue to diverge, inline with the divergence of American society. NY, CT, NJ, CA, and perhaps others are wiping their ass with the Constitution and rubbing it in the face of legal gun owners and God forbid, especially anyone who legally defends him/herself with a firearm. MA is far along that path but IMHO not in the top 3 or 4 (yet). Likewise, states like Missouri have been doubling down on the 2nd Amendment and empowering their local and state LEO's to arrest any feds who violate their own state 2A rights.

Not much of a union when a number of states reject our founding principles, or as they see it the oppressive dictates of racist slave owners. Never mind that the first martyr of our revolution was Black and Native American. Leftards make up their own history that is spread by the slanted press and perpetuated by the myopic halls of woke 'higher' education. Some states may remain sanctuaries but things could get ugly if the circuit courts and Supreme Court go full leftist.

they still gonna put him in a gulag for 15 years now.
'let that sink in' (c) elon

he could have even been here on nes of all places, based on the BS 'arsenal' pictured. and a 'one 3d printer with filament'.

I suppose what made all those firearms illegal as well as the possession illegal was the lack of the king's permission. What a joke that the bolt action is featured as one of his scary guns. In most states you can walk in, buy a rifle like that with a driver's license, and walk out- no more sh!t's given than if one were to buy a six pack of beer.

I find this statement in that article completely f-ing horrifying:

"A check of the License and Permit Systems database revealed that Song does not hold a license to possess or own firearms in New York City."

So anyone who knows an individual owns firearms can look that person up in a database and determine if he/she has a license? That MA database would have facilitated this for anyone with MS Excel and modest database skills.

This is an Asian American. Statically speaking he’s got the smallest possibility of having a prior record.

We know that that blacks running the shit show in NYC hate Asians as they are the most successful demographic in America.

Call that racist all you want and I’ll just refer you to the FBI’s crime stats because FACTS don’t care about your feelings.
Let me know the next time you see a Black guy with a degree from M.I.T. churning out Ghost Guns from a 3D printer...

[rofl]

They are not the smartest when it comes to sophisticated 3D printers and CNC...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKUcR8FN_9k

Back
Top Bottom