Zimmerman Arsenal uncovered

pure garabage. Typical "reporter." Only the dumbest people become reporters.

According to the article he had a 9 mm handgun AND a Glock 19 handgun. A real genius wrote this.

train_wreck.jpg

Deputies also found more than 100 rounds of ammunition. The greatest quantity — 59 rounds — was for the rifle, according to the warrant.

I don't get it. What are they implying?

notice how he's "Accused of" not that he "allegedly". It's all in the nuance when you're painting with words.

How do reporters suck so much? All they need to do is relay facts. How the **** hard is that to get right, especially without editorializing everything?

Mike

I think he has poor female companion fail. From the craptastic writing in the article, this is pure he said she said, nothing more. The guns were properly secured when the deputies arrived and there is no evidence that they weren't during the alleged assault.

Getting out of Effing Florida is the smartest thing he can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, I would hate to see what they say about me if they come see my collection.

That applies to about 90% of the people on NES. I've traveled a number of times with more guns than the deputies confiscated from Zimmerman. His problem is that every overly gung ho cop and state attorney in FL wants to get their name in the media for arresting or prosecuting him. As I said, the best thing he can do is leave FL.

Is this reporter calling a Kel-tec shotgun a "high-tech" shotgun?

A search warrant made public Tuesday shows that Zimmerman had the weapon that his then-girlfriend said he had used to threaten her: a high-capacity, high-tech 12-gauge shotgun.

EDIT; NM. I read further and realized the reporter didn't screw up the name, he's just implying its a high-tech laser shooting extra killy super gun.

Last edited:
According to the article he had a 9 mm handgun AND a Glock 19 handgun. A real genius wrote this.

Hey genius, did you read the article?

Officers found the guns in a black, soft-sided case secured by a combination lock, according to the warrant.

The weapons inside were a KelTec 12-gauge shotgun, a pump-action high-tech, $1,200 self-defense weapon with more than double the capacity of conventional shotguns; the assault rifle; a .380-caliber handgun; a 9 mm handgun and a Glock 19 handgun.

I know I have a mere public school education, but I believe that is 5 "guns".

But then again:

Deputies found 5 guns in George Zimmerman's bag, search warrant reveals.

The headline kinda alluded to that.

Not sticking up for GZ or the tool that wrote the article. But geez man, try not to be as ignorant as the anti's...at least!

Last edited:
His estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, in a recent television appearance with Katie Couric, said Zimmerman had become fascinated by guns.

No sh*t. No matter what actually happened that night, dude has a price on his head.

Apparently Eddie had trouble understanding my post so I an going to explain it for him. The reporter wrote Zimmerman had a 9 mm handgun AND a Glock 19 handgun. A Glock 19 IS a 9 mm handgun so what the reporter wrote didn't make any sense. When I said "a real genius wrote this" I was being sarcastic and implying the reporter didn't know what he was talking about.

Apparently Eddie had trouble understanding my post so I an going to explain it for him. The reporter wrote Zimmerman had a 9 mm handgun AND a Glock 19 handgun. A Glock 19 IS a 9 mm handgun so what the reporter wrote didn't make any sense. When I said "a real genius wrote this" I was being sarcastic and implying the reporter didn't know what he was talking about.

Got it....

" high capacity high tech 12 guage" I love it. Priceless. Now we have to Watch out for the high tech stuff...good thing there wasn't a crimson trace on that, then it'd be future tech.

Back
Top Bottom