Zimmerman Arsenal uncovered

If we truly expected reporters to be experts on every subject they report on...

I know it's a gun forum but shit!

The guy's a douchebag, as is the reporter. Can't believe he hasn't moved to Montana. The amazing thing is that he talked to the cops AGAIN.

Was that Nutnfancy in the file footage of that shotgun clip? Looked an awful lot like him doing one of his run and gun videos.

"hundreds of rounds"... oh the humanity... Thats what, an afternoon at the range....

Shit, I can get more than that at Walmart in one visit. On a crappy day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet mother.

That WAS Nutnfancy. I've watched that video. Freakn' Kel-Tec provided the video to the news. And that Henry Curtis in the video is a moron. I love it how he explains that the weapons were designed to be lethal near the end. WTF ELSE IS A GUN FOR???? Just way too many effing morons in our nation. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I was hoping it was fair but when I saw it. it just went full New-town mass killing crap.....but the shotgun looked cool. May-bee they have a 5 shot FID legal version

lololol, "a high-capacity, high-tech 12-gauge shotgun. He also had a semi-automatic assault rifle and three handguns.", these a-holes really stretch don't they

"This weapon is lethal, and that is what it was designed to do" "This is the same gun used in the Newtown shootings, and many other..." "This self defense weapon can be used to clear out a bar" This libtard reporter is a moron. These lefties really hate Zimmerman, and they won't stop until they rain libtard justice on his head.

" high capacity high tech 12 guage" I love it. Priceless. Now we have to Watch out for the high tech stuff...good thing there wasn't a crimson trace on that, then it'd be future tech.

Red dots are future tech, crimson trace is alien tech.

People are stupid. My mother in law asked why people stock pile ammo. "When you go target shooting, just stop at the store on the way".

I didnt even bother to reply.

I think they'd shit themselves if they ever came upon someone who was approaching even the puny MA storage limits.

Can you imagine the libtard apoplexy if they found someone who had 25k rounds in the 10k rimfire /10k centerfire /5k shotgun **LEGAL** limits?

I would put down real money that there are NES-ers who have a MULTIPLE of that. Never mind the number of gunz.

Maybe he had a less reputable 9mm in addition to his G19 and the reporter didn't realize the G19 is 9mm.

Technically the .380 is too.
White Feather

- - - Updated - - -

I think they'd shit themselves if they ever came upon someone who was approaching even the puny MA storage limits.

Can you imagine the libtard apoplexy if they found someone who had 25k rounds in the 10k rimfire /10k centerfire /5k shotgun **LEGAL** limits?

I would put down real money that there are NES-ers who have a MULTIPLE of that. Never mind the number of gunz.

That is without a storage permit. With a permit the numbers are more realistic... [grin]
White Feather

Here's the entire list of items seized from his last arrest that he can now pick up freely:

• 3 Black Handgun Holsters
• 1 Pack of Gum
• 1 Religious Pendant
• 1 Flashlight
• 1 Pocket Knife
• 1 Sanitizing Wipe
• 2 cell phones
• 2 .223 rounds
• 8 9mm rounds
• 2 .40 caliber magazines with 8 rounds each
• 2 9mm magazines ( 1 with 14 rounds and 1 with 15 rounds )
• 1 Interarms .380 Handgun
• 2 Taurus 9mm Handgun
• 1 Glock 19 handgun
• 1 Kel-Tec 12 Gauge shotgun
• 13 12 Gauge Shotgun rounds
• 1 AR15 rifle
• 1 Soft Sided gun case
• 2 AR15 magazines
• 59 AR15 Rounds
• 1 Combination Lock

I don't get it. Either he's a dbag, or his female companions are getting paid to smear him. Dude needs to GTFO and lay low for a couple years.

Back
Top Bottom