Zero Hour Arms

They have some good pre ban stuff, some is a little high in price. I picked up a pre ban AR there 16" w/ some add ons a few weeks ago. Nice rifle so far. Just has a POS scope on it, Red Star is the name. Not really that great.

DIRECTIONS PLEASE!!!

Cant find renker drive in easton...anyone got good directions..im coming from plymouth...thanks

lol... it is a serious bitch to find if you don't know the area. I only found it cause we deliver to another building in the industrial park.

sorry I don't have any good directions.... i only know the route by memory, not by street names.

Cant find renker drive in easton...anyone got good directions..im coming from plymouth...thanks

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....046488,-71.063004&spn=0.073044,0.142479&z=13

Here is a link to the map. The A is the shops mailing address, but the shop is actually in between that A and Turnpike St. there is an unmapped road connecting the two and ZHA is in the middle. So, coming up 24, you get off at the 123 exit and head west. You bang a left at the first light and head down Pearl/Tunrpike st. You drive through a light and about 200-300 yards you will see a blue sign with white lettering for Zero Hour. Make a right and if you bottom out your car on the potholes, you are on the right road. It is on the right and about 150 yards in.

Last edited:
Last edited:
musta seen me makin mud yesterday hehehe... Also... watch the minefield on the left side of the building.... no kidding... only gunshop i know with its own minefield :eek:)

Went this morning with a couple of friends, one of whom had never been there. Just went along for the ride. Sure. I put a deposit down on one of the Remington 870 police trade ins they had. Lots of time riding around in a cruiser, doesn't appear to be shot a whole lot. Last time they had some of these, they flew out the door, so I didn't procrastinate.

I saw Fred (flotter) navigating down the bombed out runway of Renker drive as I was leaving today around 1pm.
I await new stuff pics as I saw a few nice pistols come in and go up for sale while I was there.[laugh]

I saw Fred (flotter) navigating down the bombed out runway of Renker drive as I was leaving today around 1pm.
I await new stuff pics as I saw a few nice pistols come in and go up for sale while I was there.[laugh]

I missed you both., unless he was there around 11:00. In which case I just didn't recognize him. I ended up going back and picking it up today. It needs some cleaning, but it's in good shape.

A lot of nice pistols there as well, but out of my price range.

flotter

i got there 5 min after flotter. and he scored a nice little toy
i missed it by 5 min, i was actually coming back to lay claim to it,
i snoozed flotter won

garyz

i got there 5 min after flotter. and he scored a nice little toy
i missed it by 5 min, i was actually coming back to lay claim to it,
i snoozed flotter won

garyz

Sorry!!

Fred

"Trophygrl"

we went there yesterday, too

there is a glock there that i really like--

i hope it is there when i come back.

I hunt like a girl
Member: NRA, G.O.A.L., SAS

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan

I think we walked out the door together.

Fred

fred

don't be sorry, my loss
hope you enjoy it, i looked them up on line
they are going for $300 new
you got a steal and then some

garyz

I think we walked out the door together.

Fred

were you really there when we were?? [laugh]

i would have been the girl with no makeup on and a filthy jacket from messing with a boat [rofl]

damnit-- anyone see that really beautiful shiny G19 w/the bling? [laugh]

it would look so good with my new jacket [laugh]

i would have been the girl with no makeup on and a filthy jacket from messing with a boat [rofl]

I did see the Glock. It was the one with the jeweled machining on the breech.

yes!! i actually want it because our G20 is too big (grip) for me and i don't feel safe shooting it because i can't get a grip on it good enough.

that gun felt great when i picked it up... and would have less recoil than the 10mm...

i have to wait a week tho [sad2]

i bet it will be gone!

There were even more NESrs there than that. Stonypete and I came in about 5 minutes before Fred left. So by my tally, that puts Gary, Pete, Fred, Me, you and your hubby, typo1313 and Marc (the last two sorta don't count as does Jim). With Milsurps leaving when Fred was showing up. I've never met Gary or you so we easily could have sailed by each other. M4M definitely was gone though by the time Pete and I got there. There has to be more shooters out there not on NES or are we along in the world??? [smile]

that is way too funny!

we had just come from bass pro shops when we got there and that was the first time we didn't bump into c-pher there...

yesterday-- i would have probably met more NES'ers than met at shoots!

Back
Top Bottom