• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armscraft LLC - Cerakote work

F2386

NES Member
I searched far and wide to find a shop that would do Cerakote jobs. I found Rob at Armscraft LLC in North Attleboro, MA. He didn't have a website but he did have an Instagram account to show case some of his work. He's a two-man shop so it's a small operation but his attention to detail and care is second-to-none. I was looking for a M81 camo but I hate that plasticky green. I wanted more muted woodland colors and below is what Rob produced. I'm super impressed so I'll be sure all my camo work goes through him now. He's working on my third rifle now with a custom flecktarn camo.

20230915_134603.jpg 20230915_134423.jpg

Armscraft_llc

I've got a bolt action done up in the same M81 which I'll post soon. Rob is working on a flecktarn type camo for my SBR that I'll share when it's done. His lead time is about 6 to 8 weeks last I checked.

Been having Rob do my ceracoat and other work since before he opened Armscraft. He is incredible. As Mentioned, his attention to detail and standing behind his work is unsurpassed. I can't recommend him highly enough. I've had work done elsewhere and had Rob redo it as his work is simply outstanding in all regards.

Back
Top Bottom