Zero Hour Arms

ZHA is by far the most unique firearms shop i've been in a while... From preban AR's to P38's they have it in stock... Based on a recommendation, I went there last friday to pick up some preban mags and ended up purchasing a used P229... great shop and even better service...

My only complaint is that I can never just run in and out. When I walk through those doors, I might as well cancel anything else for the rest of the day. I usually end up having lunch with them when I go there.

My only complaint is that I can never just run in and out. When I walk through those doors, I might as well cancel anything else for the rest of the day. I usually end up having lunch with them when I go there.

Seriously. That's my only complaint as well. ZH is, hands down, my favorite shop to visit. Love these guys.

A plug for Zero Hours Arms

HI all,
I'm new to the board and wanted to first say I'm impressed with all the information here and the knowledge of the members. I have learned a lot in the short time I've been here.

I wanted to be sure to let you all know how satisfied I was with a recent experience with Zero Hour Arms in Easton MA. I had the distinct pleasure of dealing with Mark there on the transfer of a Charter Arms 38 spl from another MA FFL. I not only was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism, but was also happy with the courteous and friendly demeanor of everyone in the shop. Mark spent a long time with me, even though he hadn't met me before I showed up to complete the transfer. I can see myself spending many American greenbacks there in the future.
If yo live south of Boston please check this place out. Terrific service and a great place to look around.

Seriously. That's my only complaint as well. ZH is, hands down, my favorite shop to visit. Love these guys.

I try not to go in with my credit card, I would recommend you do the same! They have some really interesting firearms and supplies there. I bought a Mosin Nagant there is good shape at a great price... it is a great shooter too. They are very honest and upfront with me.

--
Amendment II: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Another great trip to Zero Hour Arms yesterday. That store makes me poor! I couldn't leave without an AK,1k in ammo and a couple extra mags to fill my empty rifle case that I brought :D
That store is great! I am a total nOOb with the AK and they answered all of my silly questions when I was looking at all of the little differences between guns.

That store makes me poor!

I've told them that every time I'm in their store.

Problem is, that's usually followed by me saying, "I love you guys..." [shocked]

There should be a sign outside that says "Beware: ZH Will Cause Poorness".

[smile]

Great experience dealing with ZHA. Put a deposit on a GSG5 last Wednesday and three days later they called to let me know it arrived. Went in yesterday and completed a very smooth transaction...... They also had the scope mounts and extra mags so that saved me the trouble of trying to dig something up online...

Last edited:
Zero Hour Arms-- thumbs up!

Went into ZHA today and the owner was very patient with me. Nice attitude, no heavy pressure to buy, responsive to my questions, very willing to let me see an item...

Overall, good vibe there, and his dog is very sweet. Will be going back...

ace57

Went into ZHA today and the owner was very patient with me. Nice attitude, no heavy pressure to buy, responsive to my questions, very willing to let me see an item...

Overall, good vibe there, and his dog is very sweet. Will be going back...

ace57

Were the one on the yellow Harley? I had the Blue Honda.

Fred

I beg your pardon, Flotter, my bike is chartreuse....LOL.

Yep, that was me and my HD. I notice your blue Honda, was wondering whose it was.

Nice place ZHA, owner seems cool.

Safe and happy riding and happy fourth

ace57

I just left ZHA and that place KICKS ASS!!! The guys in there are cool and a pleasure to deal with compared to some of the other shops around. It was about 30mins form Fall River but worth the gas, great ammo prices and lots of eye candy. I will be going there for ammo from now on.

Picked up a Pre-ban AR fro ZHA recently, and a GSG-5 from them yesterday. As always very helpful and patient with an indecisive buyer like me. Marc and Jim never complain, as I fondle just about everything in the store, and then buy a gun that is worlds away from what I came in asking about, they just answer my questions and wait patiently while I decide. I can't say enough about what a great shop they have, if I lived closer to them I'd be in serious trouble.

Picked up a Pre-ban AR fro ZHA recently, and a GSG-5 from them yesterday. As always very helpful and patient with an indecisive buyer like me. Marc and Jim never complain, as I fondle just about everything in the store, and then buy a gun that is worlds away from what I came in asking about, they just answer my questions and wait patiently while I decide. I can't say enough about what a great shop they have, if I lived closer to them I'd be in serious trouble.
I do live close. Too close as in less than 3 miles. I bought 3 guns in three months. Jim even told me I can visit without buying a gun. I told him I'm just practicing for if/when the one gun a month law passes. I will make sure I buy one gun each month. I could just stop going there, but I'm not ready to quit yet. Maybe we should start a support group. We could meet at ZHA every Sat morning.[smile]

Pete, It was nice to see you at the support group today. I think you are making wonderful progress. Ranger 4-7 and you are two of our best students!
Thanks!

Stopped in at the end of the day today to say "Hello." Hadn't seen the new "extended showroom" before today - just terrific! Milsurps galore - and in good shape, unlike the firewood being misrepresented as firearms in some stores.

Great to see a growing and thriving gun shop - especially one that's a mile and half from Mom's house!

I went there today Just looking[rolleyes] I traded it a rifle and bought Glock 23. marco and jim were great. I have been in the shop before just looking, They were allways no pressure. I can't wait to save up again and go back. Thanks guys, John [grin][wink]

Last edited:
great place

jon m, it's actually marco but i think he'll let it slide
i was in there when you were there

jim and marco hooked me up w/ the new
ar-57 bushy lower w/ the new 5.7 fn upper,
i went back to get some more ammo, and they sold me a nice
aimpoint to put on it to.
i'll post pic as soon as i can get the camera working

can't say enough good things about them

garyz

garyz, I saw that 5.7 FN upper the other day at ZHA, it looks so neat. Congrats on getting such a nice piece.

I might end up putting that on my NES lower.

ar57

you won't regret it.
i put 50 rnds through it w/o a hitch
marco was telling me that a number of people saw it in
the shop and wanted to buy it, i guess i was there
at the right time, i was looking for an ar, and jim pulled that out.

garyz

I went there today Just looking[rolleyes] I traded it a rifle and bought Glock 23. marco and jim were great. I have been in the shop before just looking, They were allways no pressure. I can't wait to save up again and go back. Thanks guys, John [grin][wink]

Just out of curiosity, was this G23 a 2nd gen with factory (plastic) adjustable sights?

I was shooting at the range on Sat when my new carbine had some function issues. I called Jim and he told me to bring it right over. He replaced all the offending parts immediately for no charge. Then he made me a deal I could not refuse on an M4 upper and I have a SWEET M4gery.

I cannot say enough good things about the guys at Zero Hour.

Pete, I know for a fact Zero Hour keeps your number on speed dial... and when they need a sale, they call you with any excuse to get you in the shop.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom