Zero Hour Arms

Hey all.
A co-worker told me about the store so I decided to check it out. Went there on 6/5 to look around with the wife. Nice store with lots of stuff. While there ran into another co-worker, who was just hanging out with some other regulars. Was looking at some AR's and ended up buying one I liked remembering a post here stating "if see something you like, buy it" because the good stuff dosen't last there. So with encouragement from the wife the help of the store employee's and a co-worker I am the proud new owner of an AR and new bag. The store is dangerously close to home. They also gave me some info on Ames Gun and Rifle Range, as the family needs a club to join. Good guys and I'll definitely be back to buy more from them.

once a WEEK??? Pete, you have been there almost EVERY time I was there .. There are days when I wonder where you are more than I wonder where THE DOG IS!! LOL

once a WEEK??? Pete, you have been there almost EVERY time I was there .. There are days when I wonder where you are more than I wonder where THE DOG IS!! LOL

I said at LEAST once a week. That covers more than once. ZHA is like Cheers and I am Norm. I just need to get Jim to put me on the payroll.

A friend of mine told me to check out the store so I stopped in last Friday. Not a big place but they do have a great selection of new and older firearms. I didn't buy anything that day, but I was treated very well and I will definitely return in the future. Good guys and friendly vibe.

problem I have with ZHA. Way to many cool things. Im over loaded with I want that, no that, really, I can buy that in mass? !!! then reality sets in, clasic empty wallet syndrom

I could emagine it! My Dads friend used to work @ KTP in maine. He said he had to get a part time job to afford to work there.

Im might go there this week. Do they have alot of guns in stock. when i go to a gun store i like to see alot of guns not just 5 guns and mostly assories. thats just me. Do they have hunting rifles and a big used gun selection

Yes they have a LOT more than a few guns, including some you might only see in museums! Their specialty is EBRs and hard-to-find items.

Im might go there this week. Do they have alot of guns in stock. when i go to a gun store i like to see alot of guns not just 5 guns and mostly assories. thats just me. Do they have hunting rifles and a big used gun selection

Not too many hunting rifles... Well, depends on the type of hunting you are thinking of. [laugh] Lots of used selection and so many guns you will trip over them, literally. A lot of milsurp and hard to find firearms.

I love/hate ZHA. When I was shopping for a new carry gun few weeks ago, I knew I would find what I wanted there, because they ALWAYS have something I want, so I went there last on my shop hopping day. Sure enough I didn't really find anything that caught my eye until I walked into ZHA, and then I found exactly what I wanted a 2.5 gen Glock 29.

I love them because they ALWAYS have what I want, I hate them because they separate me from lots of my money. [laugh][wink]

do they have good price ranges. Im in the 250 to 350 dollar range for a rifle. So they do have alot of firearms thats cool. I like to see a gun shop with alot of guns and see what i cant have. Do they have any real junkey rifles that you could just clean up and not shoot just for a winter project. Is it a big shop. thanks for all the info.

couple more question. does my dad have to get a c&r license to buy these guns. How much does it cost. What can you buy with this license. thanks

IDK about C&R licenses, and I don't think I have come across a "junky" gun there, but in that price range you may be able to find an SKS there.

Last edited:
ZHA is one of the best collection of AK variant. I almost busted out my CC to get a fews of the AK's into my collection.

Joey, you should visit the store. Ask you dad to take you to the store. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
joey, Where are you going that you only see 5 guns ?? Problem joey is your 17 and cant purchase or even ask to see a gun. 2nd you not talking to the store workers/owners. I know of not one gun shop with in 50 miles of middleboro that has only 5 guns.

Back
Top Bottom