Zero Hour Arms

I thought the shelves were empty? I haven't been over for awhile because I thought they were sold out of guns with a waiting list! [wink]

I thought the shelves were empty? I haven't been over for awhile because I thought they were sold out of guns with a waiting list! [wink]

A friend of mine was in the market for a vintage P38, and they had no less than 3 in stock (2 GI carry-backs with matching numbers), as well as other related items. I'd consider that pretty good!

I'm in there frequently, and we do our best to remove one item per visit :)

Purchased my first firearm at Zero hour yesterday. Very positive experience.

What did you get? Come one... you've gotta share on this forum!

They are good guys. They know their stuff and generally have some very cool inventory.

CONGRATS!

Rich

What did you get? Come one... you've gotta share on this forum!

They are good guys. They know their stuff and generally have some very cool inventory.

CONGRATS!

Rich

Haha! I picked up a LNIB Glock 27 for CCW. I took it to the range for the first time today and I sure need some more practice. I did manage to hit the target, but I was low and left. Now to find some .40 S & W at reasonable prices.

I stopped in for the first time on Friday. Nice,.. they had a lot of goodies. Carries a nice variety of most of what I like anyway, new and vintage. I am digesting a few things I looked at and will probably go back next week. Adding this shop to my list of regular visits.

In my son's search for the "perfect ccw" he decided on a G26. Found one...along with every other firearm made in the history of the world...at Zero Hour today! Great guys, as most already know, I met TypeO for the first time and had a great experience. Wow do they have inventory! If only I lived closer, I have to work there part time or at least volunteer to sweep the floor just so I could hang around and touch everything once in a while! [rockon] I always read these threads and commenting on the large inventory there is not uncommon but until you experience it...holy crap! [bow] I guess I need to visit there more than once every couple of years!!! Thanks guys for letting it be such a pleasant experience for me as my son purchased his very first firearm...[banana]WITH HIS OWN MONEY!!!![banana]

Last edited:
In there for the first time this am. First one through the door....so no lines, no waiting. Got a box of .22 for the Mini in Mansfield. Guys working there were very friendly and approchable.

Boy, do they have some nice toys in there.......[shocked]

In there for the first time this am. First one through the door....so no lines, no waiting. Got a box of .22 for the Mini in Mansfield. Guys working there were very friendly and approchable.

Boy, do they have some nice toys in there.......[shocked]

Must have passed you on the way out as I got there about 10 past 10!

In my son's search for the "perfect ccw" he decided on a G26. Found one...along with every other firearm made in the history of the world...at Zero Hour today! Great guys, as most already know, I met TypeO for the first time and had a great experience. Wow do they have inventory! If only I lived closer, I have to work there part time or at least volunteer to sweep the floor just so I could hang around and touch everything once in a while! [rockon] I always read these threads and commenting on the large inventory there is not uncommon but until you experience it...holy crap! [bow] I guess I need to visit there more than once every couple of years!!! Thanks guys for letting it be such a pleasant experience for me as my son purchased his very first firearm...[banana]WITH HIS OWN MONEY!!!![banana]
I live 3 miles away. I'm there almost every week. You don't have to do any more than ask and they will let you fondle anything. This I know from experience.

Had my first visit down to Zero Hour Arms last week to check out a IMI Jericho and didn't leave it there. Plus also was looking at a Glock 19 and did not leave that one there either... Jim was very helpful and the transactions were smooth and I left happy with 2 new firearms and a free box of ammo.
Later that week I went back to with the bf to let him check it out and picked up a tshirt to support them.

Very awesome store with lots of things to look at. Jim was nice on the phone and in person and I would recommend anyone going down there to purchase a firearm or to go and take a look since you never know what you will find !(like the IMI Jericho that I had been looking for since March...)

Great experience!

Went in for first time today...
Jim greeted me and said "feel free to look around and ask if you need help with anything" I never felt so welcome at a gun shop in my life. Can't believe I actually made it out in under one hour and without spending anything. If you want to look/ask about/buy a black gun, or like Milsurp this is the place to go. In fairness there are a dozen or so revolvers and a dozen standard longuns on hand too. Jim went out of his way to show me latest gas block upper for AR and never pushed me at all. I'll go back very soon.[grin]

Jim greeted me and said "feel free to look around and ask if you need help with anything" I never felt so welcome at a gun shop in my life. Can't believe I actually made it out in under one hour and without spending anything. If you want to look/ask about/buy a black gun, or like Milsurp this is the place to go. In fairness there are a dozen or so revolvers and a dozen standard longuns on hand too. Jim went out of his way to show me latest gas block upper for AR and never pushed me at all. I'll go back very soon.[grin]

You'll find that Jim, Robbie, and the crew are good people.

Same exact experience here. When I walk into a gun shop for the first time I always wonder if it one of "those shops" which only cater to their inner circle of buddies and if you're not buying ..."get out."

ZHA is not one of those. The first time I walked in I was right behind a ZHA regular and we were BOTH cheerfully greeted by Marc.

I've bought 3 guns from them and will probably buy another 3 and then another 3 and then........

Mark, Jim and BJ are the gang are great guys. No BS, no pressure. They always treat us with respect, including my 16 year old son. That means a lot to me.

They educate us newbies. They know their stuff cold. They have a great assortment of toys and accessories. It is like a museum in there.

Visit them and your wallet will be at risk. It is a great place to buy.

Rich

Put a deposit down, my finances changed, and they had no problem at all. No pressure and this is no surprise. Great selection, great service, laid back experience; this is how a business keeps its business. Thanks, Justin.

Exactly. I've been there twice and haven't purchased anything. The third time is going to cost me $1,250. Dealing with these people is a pleasure, in person or on the phone. For a small footage they have some truly awesome stuff. And... yeah. Laid back is the order of the day. Very comfy...

-Gillis

Mark, Jim and BJ are the gang are great guys. No BS, no pressure. They always treat us with respect, including my 16 year old son. That means a lot to me.

They educate us newbies. They know their stuff cold. They have a great assortment of toys and accessories. It is like a museum in there.

Visit them and your wallet will be at risk. It is a great place to buy.

Rich

great store, just out of my budget range. Seems to have a lot or did have pre ban stuff if you need it.

Their website mentions they are selling a Glock 26. Does anybody know how much they are asking for it? They're not open till tomorrow, or else I would just call.

Their website mentions they are selling a Glock 26. Does anybody know how much they are asking for it? They're not open till tomorrow, or else I would just call.

FWIW, there are posts in this and other threads stating that they don't give out price information over the phone. In fact, they are often so busy that they can't even answer it. You're best bet would be to take a ride over there.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully someone on this forum has seen a price, Zero Hour Arms is about an hour or more from my house. Kind of a far ride to check a price.

FWIW, there are posts in this and other threads stating that they don't give out price information over the phone. In fact, they are often so busy that they can't even answer it. You're best bet would be to take a ride over there.

I have called there before for a price. Depending on how busy it is they will either tell you to call back in a few minutes or put you on hold while they go look.

So I would suggest calling first.

I have called there before for a price. Depending on how busy it is they will either tell you to call back in a few minutes or put you on hold while they go look.

So I would suggest calling first.

Read about halfway through this thread. Maybe they've added help since then so it's better. I'm fortunate in that I only live 10 minutes away so I can stop by. Well, I guess I'm fortunate although it's way too easy to spend money in there.

Stopped in today to pick up a grip for my current AR project. And to see the Lahti. Damn, that thing is huge. I hope they drag it down to the next car shoot.

And I also saw Milsurp 4 Me's best friend hanging on the wall below the AKs.

Back
Top Bottom