• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wow

Whatever happened to just dukein' it out with fists? Punch the hell out of each other and then friends again the next day.
Sad...
Will the victims parents sue the bat manufacturer?

It's time to make everyone get a license for bats. However, before they do, they need to first take an anger management course, a safety course for use of bats and have their finger prints run through the Cory and NICS check. THEN they have to pay $200 for the license and it will only be good for 2 years. After all, it's for the children.

Lynne said:
It's time to make everyone get a license for bats. However, before they do, they need to first take an anger management course, a safety course for use of bats and have their finger prints run through the Cory and NICS check. THEN they have to pay $200 for the license and it will only be good for 2 years. After all, it's for the children.

C'mon Lynne- we ALL know it's not bats that kill people, it's people that kill people...

BTW, you'll notice that it was one of those evil aluminum "assault bats", not a respectable sporting bat. If somebody wants to play baseball, they can join a league where they use Louisville Slugger made out of good old American ash, like that nice Mr Gehrig always used. There's no reason that anyone would need some aluminum club except to kill as many people as possible.

Ken

Exactly Ken. I think the bat even had a leather wrapped handle, makeing it a much more easier to kill children. Bats should only have pine tar, leather is not needed.

derek said:
Exactly Ken. I think the bat even had a leather wrapped handle, makeing it a much more easier to kill children. Bats should only have pine tar, leather is not needed.

God Gawd!! Leather?!?!?! That's worse than a laser sight!! No wonder children are dropping like flies!
[wink]

KMaurer said:
The leather is also intended to make it harder for law enforcement to get fingerprints from the weapon.

Ken

I can see the new marketing campaign.

"Easton Softball Bats.... Those choice of L.A.'s most professional Car-Jackers. Jack with the pros, use Easton"

I don't care what that radical bat nut group the Little League says, only professional baseball players should be allowed to have bats!

You know I've seen bat bags capable of holding at least 5 bats at one time. We should ban those too.

Back
Top Bottom