• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WON!!!!Deutsche Werke Ortgies

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
OK folks I need some help here. I am bidding on this pistol on one of the bigger auction sites and need you folks to use your collective "good luck" vibes so I may win. I know its only a 25 caliber but these fine little pistols were state of the art when they first hit the market. In fact they were used in German competitions and placed first in many events.

The pistol is so well made it was noted for its lack of the number of parts used to build them. One feature is the grips are not held on by screws but internal clips. I just find them extremely interesting and fun to shoot. Would I use it as a carry weapon, no...but all the same this one particular piece is in excellent condition with a correct magazine!

So please help me out folks, use what ever mind over matter techniques you know to keep others from bidding on it.

Thanks

Last edited:
zoltar.jpg

It looks like your in for a good fight,14 bids and still 3 days to go.When I see that many bids that early I just go and bid my max.

It looks like your in for a good fight,14 bids and still 3 days to go.When I see that many bids that early I just go and bid my max.

I have my max bid in and will set my alarm for 30 minutes prior to the auction ending. Some early bidders drop off fast once an item goes over 300 bucks, especially some of the bidders with few buys. Some dealers bid as well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I first read the thread title: "Deutsche Werke Orgies " ... yeah ! [cheers]

best of luck, I'd bid one at a time, 1 min before each bid expires and hope to outlast. If you want we can all through one bid in, just to scare other guys with crazy interest. Let me know how else we can help.

That is a nice looking pistol and I love Ortgies... would you mind if I bid on it too? Thanks for pointing it out...otherwise I would not have known it was up for auction. What is your max so I know how high to bid?

:) Just teasing.... I will post a pic of mine so it can send good vibes to your future little 25....

View attachment 30328

I have my max bid in and will set my alarm for 30 minutes prior to the auction ending. Some early bidders drop off fast once an item goes over 300 bucks, especially some of the bidders with few buys. Some dealers bid as well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

May all other bidders lose power 15 minutes prior to end of auction! I will chant this for the next week![thumbsup] Good luck!

funny I seen one of these in ME local want ad. By pictures it looked like new. They where asking 75.00 bucks......last summer

What the hell, you got me looking at this auction like I am bidding on it.You better win this one 50 BMG.

WON!!!!!!!!!

Well guys all your vibes did it. I won , not only did I win I stole the thing!!!!

He it is, I am one happy guy[smile]

Back
Top Bottom