with gun shop employees like these who needs liberal gun grabbers

Subscribed. I want to hear the response from the owner. As far as the liberal putz, anything these people say go in one ear and out the other. It's hard to ingnore them but their opinions are based on "feelings", not facts so I swear, they just say this bs just to get you jacked up.

Where in the constitution is the Federal Government enumerated the power to decide at what age you can exercise a constitutionally protected right.

I'll save you the trouble of looking it up, it isn't....

Just sayin.... When I grew up I handled firearms when my parents decided I was ready.. Not when some bureaucrat in a far distant capitol decided he could raise me better than my parents could.
I'd like to know the answer. I'm pretty sure the framers believed minor children did not have full rights as citizens, but I could be wrong. Parents pretty much had total control over their children until the child reached majority, which I think was 21 back then. Again, I could be way wrong on this. I suspect the framers didn't think the government should be raising your children either.

Is this what you were referring to?

No, if you had opened your eyes when you read the thread you would have read he had a legitimate reason for not outing the shop at this time.

Like LenS said, it is better to apprise the owner of the kid's objectionable behaviour first and then if there is no action taken on the offending individual or if it is condoned unleash the rabid dogs in this thread to spread the word. But not before the management has been given an opportunity to address the problem as Cefur has done by emailing the owner.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM with shop owner's Email. If he cares (and is told about it) he might correct the situation.

I would be interested if he actually follows through with emailing the owner, or if this is more of a "Hey I got bad info at a shop, that shop sucks. Follow up? Ain't no body got time fodat." type of thread.

Free expression means so much more than not getting locked up. It also means not getting censored. I agree people should get called out for being a dick. But I believe the best response is to try to help the dick understand why he is wrong. In my opinion this is better than simply boycotting the store, for example. If that doesn't work then move on to plan b (writing the store owner, etc.)
Not censored by the government or its agents, yes. Not censored by people that you have no other agreement/contract with, yes. (Lots of that would fall under assault/battery laws if someone was actually CENSORING people - E.g. tearing up documents, threatening.)

But censoring by your boss saying "if you say that shit to my customers, you're out of here" is perfectly acceptable. If the person can't be swayed to self censor, that this is the next best option.
I learn something new every day! Thanks! As it turns out Brandeis is talking about the value of publicity. OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY - CHAPTER V | The Louis D. Brandeis Collection
Yep. And while it's not entirely the same, it's also more frequently used regarding the opaqueness of government.

Was signing my wife and father inlaw up for there pistol class last night at a shop that will go nameless.. Aside from the normal miss information I hear every time i walk into the shop ( false licence info and other b.s. ect) A younger guy behind the counter informed me he felt that 21 year olds shouldent get a ltc at 21.... I informed him he was right the should get them at 18.. He said he new many 21 year olds who shouldent have guns.. I informed him i new many 18 to 21 year olds who were fighting for our country.... He stuck to his guns saying at 21 he wasnt responsible enough for a gun.... Not my fault you were a moron... Its like bloomberg was working at the gun shop... Not only that I still dont know how it even came up nobody in the shop except the kid spouting his mouth off was under 30 except my 2 year old....... he shouldent get a ltc he is likely to young he still sh*ts his pants
Why the hell would you sign up for a class from these aholes. You should have turned around and run as fast as you could. Why would you ever patronize there shop either.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not here to destroy anyones biz if it was the shop owner I would definitely give the name its in south east mass and lets say there are already a few posters here who dislike the shop.....
Bet it's pt's favorite shop.

not sure of that.... Its a shop where i guess he had a employee leave and he held on to one of his guns or some bs... Trust me if members of my family were not going to take a class there i would be more forth comming
Screw that cancel and go to mass firearms school. Much better group of guys and you get discounts on your purchases. You are feeding the beast.

Hey, if some asshat works for a Tattoo Parlor, and tells customers that tats are a sign of immaturity and lack of self esteem....the employee would be down the road! Likewise, if a mechanic at a Kia dealer tells customers that Kia sucks cock, and Honda is great...he would be down the road...no "freedom of expression" while on the friggin clock!

Free expression means so much more than not getting locked up. It also means not getting censored. I agree people should get called out for being a dick. But I believe the best response is to try to help the dick understand why he is wrong. In my opinion this is better than simply boycotting the store, for example. If that doesn't work then move on to plan b (writing the store owner, etc.)

A dick will never admit that he's wrong. That's why he's a dick.

Since I'm from NH I don't care what the shop owner thinks of me.

Based on what I have see posted here in the thread the name of the shop is:

Flint Armament

The suspense is over. Have fun NES...

This is becoming ridiculous.

As the owner of Flint Armament, I can assure everyone that we live and die as a business based upon the Second Amendment Rights.

After talking to my associate and others that were in the room at the time I think an unfortunate misunderstanding existed about the conversation.

According to my associate, he merely conveyed that many local PD's typically issue a restricted LTC's to younger male shooters. How that blossomed into an indictment of the individual being in league with Bloomberg is incredible.

Even if he said exactly what he is being accused of, do you suggest that he does not have a (1st Amendment) right to his opinion. Why does it have to come to bashing the individual and now his employer? Should he be lynched?

At Flint Armament, we strive to do right by the shooting public.

I spend my literary time talking to and educating politicians about the truth regarding firearm ownership....not here maligning other shooters and gunshops.

Let's all try to spend our literary energies to promote our beloved sport rather than needlessly bash each other for the most minor issues. Scouter-Rick said it best "we need to stop eating our young".

This is becoming ridiculous.

As the owner of Flint Armament, I can assure everyone that we live and die as a business based upon the Second Amendment Rights.

After talking to my associate and others that were in the room at the time I think an unfortunate misunderstanding existed about the conversation.

According to my associate, he merely conveyed that many local PD's typically issue a restricted LTC's to younger male shooters. How that blossomed into an indictment of the individual being in league with Bloomberg is incredible.

Even if he said exactly what he is being accused of, do you suggest that he does not have a (1st Amendment) right to his opinion. Why does it have to come to bashing the individual and now his employer? Should he be lynched?

At Flint Armament, we strive to do right by the shooting public.

I spend my literary time talking to and educating politicians about the truth regarding firearm ownership....not here maligning other shooters and gunshops.

Let's all try to spend our literary energies to promote our beloved sport rather than needlessly bash each other for the most minor issues. Scouter-Rick said it best "we need to stop eating our young".

i heard about the incident from people who were there (who i trust) and i believe this post. it does appear that things were taken out of context and there was a misunderstanding.

i got some BS from the short kid with dark hair there about having my upper pinned there telling me i couldnt own a lower and have an unpinned upper in my posession that constitutes an AW. I tried to reason with him, telling him they had never been put together since the barrel was installed, then just gave up and left.. Went to John at Remsport +1 to him hes a great guy, did it while i watched and poked around his shop!

Look at it this way JollyRoger,now alot more peole know about your shop.Have a NES meet put out some coffee and dognut run an ammo special. If you have ammo they will come.

i got some BS from the short kid with dark hair there about having my upper pinned there telling me i couldnt own a lower and have an unpinned upper in my posession that constitutes an AW. I tried to reason with him, telling him they had never been put together since the barrel was installed, then just gave up and left.. Went to John at Remsport +1 to him hes a great guy, did it while i watched and poked around his shop!

Upper pinned???? Are you referring to an AR15 complete upper with a threaded barrel?

I’ve known roger for some time now and he’s has always been very nice. As for the "tall skinny kid" ive known him for a while and im sure he was just speaking from his own personal experiences.
I ask questions all the time and if I hear something I dont like, I just tune them out and move along. I see people come into the shop all of the time with the "holier than thou" (Exhibiting an attitude of superior virtue for, thoes that wanted that in english) and a "know it all" attitude and treat the folks at Flints like crap.

Just remember people, the attitude you get from others is the same one you give.

There is some bullshit out there with "Constructive possession," where if you have a lower sitting around alone, and an upper with evil shit on it, they can get you on it since you can make it illegal.

Back
Top Bottom