• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Sig Ad has the gun grabbers in a tizzy

Wow, I didn’t know Sig had it in them.
Sig has been saying it for a while. Do you remember when they tried pushing that a monolithic suppressor without the outer sleeve was a muzzle brake?

I got invited to a vegan tasting dinner in Cambridge. The people who live there are literally from another planet. And they have zero clue that anyone is different from them.
That's when you shock them and throw in some comments about your "great grand pappy" and "that little colored boy" etc. It's always fun to scare them back into their safe spaces.

Sig has been saying it for a while. Do you remember when they tried pushing that a monolithic suppressor without the outer sleeve was a muzzle brake?
More reason to love Sig. They tell the government to Eff off...fast forward a few years they get awarded the largest small arms military contract in a generation...

I got invited to a vegan tasting dinner in Cambridge. The people who live there are literally from another planet. And they have zero clue that anyone is different from them.
100% confirmed. Worked there for 11 years

They worship at the altar of government
All people follow the law, and those that don't are just misunderstood
No one ever needs a gun
Anything can be fixed with more education and government

What is truly scary is now much they "think" they know.
Ah but what can we expect from a city that lets illegals vote in their elections (local ones that is)

Back
Top Bottom