• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

with gun shop employees like these who needs liberal gun grabbers

Was signing my wife and father inlaw up for there pistol class last night at a shop that will go nameless.. Aside from the normal miss information I hear every time i walk into the shop ( false licence info and other b.s. ect) A younger guy behind the counter informed me he felt that 21 year olds shouldent get a ltc at 21.... I informed him he was right the should get them at 18.. He said he new many 21 year olds who shouldent have guns.. I informed him i new many 18 to 21 year olds who were fighting for our country.... He stuck to his guns saying at 21 he wasnt responsible enough for a gun.... Not my fault you were a moron... Its like bloomberg was working at the gun shop... Not only that I still dont know how it even came up nobody in the shop except the kid spouting his mouth off was under 30 except my 2 year old....... he shouldent get a ltc he is likely to young he still sh*ts his pants

I agree...

If 18 has been determined to the age of responsibility, then they should be given ALL the rights and privileges of citizenship.
Vote, serve, hold office, drink, firearms etc..

I know people 17-87 that shouldn't be allowed to drive too (as well as 97% of everybody in RI).. So, what?

I would take the time to notify the shop owner of his employee's attitude towards young gun owners. You may be doing his shop a favor.

I am not here to destroy anyones biz if it was the shop owner I would definitely give the name its in south east mass and lets say there are already a few posters here who dislike the shop.....

When I was 21 I was working for the town highway department.
I was friends with the sgt in charge of issuing Ltcs. HE was the one who mentioned I should get my license!

Name names

This.

People need to start paying for their stupidity. The world just doesn't work properly if repercussions are removed from life.

You could in fact say that much of what we see wrong with the world right now - all goes back to a root cause - and that root cause is the removal of "pain" as penance for bad behavior.

When somebody IN A GUN SHOP - says that nobody should have a gun until they are 21 - they proper course of action is to say - LOUDLY - that the person is an a**h*** - because apparently what they believe is that it's perfectly OK to draft 18 year olds into military service (or get them to sign up voluntarily) - arm them with rifles - have them go kill people (and get killed themselves) - but it's not ok to let anybody under 21 OVER HERE - actually be able to defend themselves.

The next question you ask that person - is how much time and effort they have expended making sure that nobody under 21 is allowed to join the military. WHen they come back and say " well that's just stupid - I don't believe that" - you respond with - " thanks for admitting that you are completely full of shit - I would suggest you shut your pie - hole from here on in - because every word that comes out of my mouth after that is going to be verbal abuse because you're a ****ing idiot".

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions are like a**h***s in that everyone has one. Jack.

Some a**h***s with opinions need to be told to their face that their opinion doesn't matter - and that they're an a**h***.

Last edited:
I am not here to destroy anyones biz if it was the shop owner I would definitely give the name its in south east mass and lets say there are already a few posters here who dislike the shop.....

This wouldn't be that same shop where the owner has sold out MA gun-owners by ratting out online ammo dealers - would it?

not sure of that.... Its a shop where i guess he had a employee leave and he held on to one of his guns or some bs... Trust me if members of my family were not going to take a class there i would be more forth comming

I was going to guess a shop that's on the south shore.

Well maybe I am wrong.

I don't see the point in starting a thread where the gun show is a bunch of FUDD's, and then no one wants to name that shop. Don't start the thread then.

- - - Updated - - -

not sure of that.... Its a shop where i guess he had a employee leave and he held on to one of his guns or some bs... Trust me if members of my family were not going to take a class there i would be more forth comming

Don't have them take the class there then. Go elsewhere.

Meh. The employee is entitled to his opinion. As long as he isn't withholding sales or services based on it it's his own stupid issue, though I wouldn't hesitate to complain to the boss. No sense punishing the owner on here if he isn't otherwise aware of the crap that the guy is spouting, and I can appreciate why cerfur doesn't want to jeopardize his own situation. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom