Why isn't .30 carbine more popular?

I recently started cat nApping from about 930 to 11pm get up off the couch and hit the reloading room for a hour or so. Last night I did the final conversion /set up on the pro1000 to 30 carbine.
Regular loads. Have not worked up a cast load for the carbine yet. M1 first, I plan on having a cast load that will function in the M1 and give me decent 200 yard accuracy.

is the plan for the cast load to actually cycle the action? are you using gas checks?

Here's a duh question. Couple guys pm'd me for brass. I have one box of 50 so far (my recovery yield is not great). Should I get to 100 to send? In other words do you usually load in batches of around 50, or around 100?

By the end of next week I should have plenty more, I brought up five more boxes.

Here's a duh question. Couple guys pm'd me for brass. I have one box of 50 so far (my recovery yield is not great). Should I get to 100 to send? In other words do you usually load in batches of around 50, or around 100?

By the end of next week I should have plenty more, I brought up five more boxes.

FWIW, 100 cases will fit in a USPS small flat rate box.

Back
Top Bottom