• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why I Carry a Gun

what a goof - interesting how he mentioned 'you gun guys counting on that one shot' - pretty sure most us could empty the magazine on our carry gun before he got all that close ;)

takes him approximately 3 seconds from his "just hanging out" with a 18+ inch long "knife" till he's covered 21 feet. Takes him 2 hands to open his one handed openning Cold Steel Spartan.

While he has a point to make - a knife is a valid weapon if you can get close enough, his message is lost in his antics.

pretty anemic really.

But.. It does illustrate how quickly something can happen. It also does point out that the bad guys always choose the time, place and method of attack. To me it also demonstrates that any yahoo with just about any type of weapon IS or can be life threatening.

And to be fair.. If I was just walking down the street, oblivious, there is not much chance that I would have the time to over come the initial shock to react in time..

One shot!?! Does he think there is a large contingent of "gun guys" out there carrying concealed muzzle loaders? Someone who has never fired a gun before could take him down before he could do any damage with that blade.

The rest of his youtube videos would be just as humorous if it didn't appear that he seems to be advocating these as actual training drills / training.

This guy is a real gem. Watch the video where he explains the contents of his bug out bag. http://www.youtube.com/user/pekiti#p/u/2/T9QNBQXA4P4
He is truly screwed if he thinks that it will do him ANY good. When your BOB contains 4 bottles of booze, a 6 pack, and rubbers, you probably won't do very well in a SHTF situation. He does have a shotgun, but no ammo. Well, you know racking it will scare off any would be attackers.[rolleyes]
He obviously thinks the end of civilization is going to be a huge blow out bash.
I really hope nobody takes any of his advice.

This guy is a real gem. Watch the video where he explains the contents of his bug out bag. http://www.youtube.com/user/pekiti#p/u/2/T9QNBQXA4P4
He is truly screwed if he thinks that it will do him ANY good. When your BOB contains 4 bottles of booze, a 6 pack, and rubbers, you probably won't do very well in a SHTF situation. He does have a shotgun, but no ammo. Well, you know racking it will scare off any would be attackers.[rolleyes]
He obviously thinks the end of civilization is going to be a huge blow out bash.
I really hope nobody takes any of his advice.

A man still has needs... in a post-apocalyptic situation we don't know what the women will look like, or what new disease they will carry. Hence, he needs the hard liquor to muster up the courage to fornicate with one of the semi-zombified wenches, and the rubbers so his willy won't fall off. Get your priorities in order man!

Back
Top Bottom