• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who will "kill" Glock?

the MA compliant p250 trigger is awful.
the free state p250 feels like a smooth revolver trigger and aint half bad once you learn to stage it correctly.
nutnfancy recently did a video on the p250 specifically about how people hate on it but once a shooter lerns to stage it the gun becomes quite nice.

That sounds like something nutnfancy would say.

Who will "kill" Glock?

Although in fairness, I bet that gun is still smaller then the M&P9c, etc. Dat rail though... dat's just laughable.

289c37m.jpg

ETA: doesn't get much worse than this though... [puke] Might as well say FUNG WAH BUS on the side of it.

DSC04052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

-Mike

94eb803dda855b97d090f2d1af1335eb.jpg

The rail is useful on mine .....
I don't got bitch mitts so I went with .45

Last edited by a moderator:
the free state p250 feels like a smooth revolver trigger and aint half bad once you learn to stage it correctly.
nutnfancy recently did a video on the p250 specifically about how people hate on it but once a shooter lerns to stage it the gun becomes quite nice.

If I could find out how to get a free state trigger in one it would get out of the safe more often.

no drop in?

i swapped all my trigger work out of my 92 the first week or so....so smooth in SA...accidentally fired twice getting used to it

the P250 and P320 are unique in that the serialized part is the chassis or "fire control unit". the springs are part of this unit. It's totally different from most pistols where the lower is serialized. for the P250/P320, the "gun" is the trigger itself.

i'm not sure if the MA-compliant P250 fire control unit can be improved to behave like the free state version. when i looked into this before I couldn't figure it out. my guess is that a good gunsmith could make it happen.

If there is any difference between MA and "everywhere else" it's just going to be a mainspring swap or something simple like that. I've felt the free state P250s and I think I yawned after pulling the trigger a couple of times. I'm surprised they even have a "different" weight just for MA.

-Mike

And then there is that whole stupid back strap safety.

I wouldn't mind the XD's grip safety if it wasn't so short. It needs to go further down the grip and deactivate basically whenever someone's hand is actually on the gun. The fact that it won't let you rack the gun without hitting the lever is annoying too, but if it went further down the grip it wouldn't matter as much.

-Mike

If there is any difference between MA and "everywhere else" it's just going to be a mainspring swap or something simple like that. I've felt the free state P250s and I think I yawned after pulling the trigger a couple of times. I'm surprised they even have a "different" weight just for MA.

-Mike

free state Kahr pistols have a fairly long "DAO" style of striker. i would say the free-state P250 isn't a whole lot more pull than a kahr P9 (free state, non-LCI model).

i totally agree that it's weird they made a MA-specific trigger. the free-state P250 can't be much under 10 lbs. the MA-compliant one is insane it's gotta be over 15 lbs. after 2 magazine my hand needed a break (not from the recoil but from the main spring tension).

free state Kahr pistols have a fairly long "DAO" style of striker. i would say the free-state P250 isn't a whole lot more pull than a kahr P9 (free state, non-LCI model).

i totally agree that it's weird they made a MA-specific trigger. the free-state P250 can't be much under 10 lbs. the MA-compliant one is insane it's gotta be over 15 lbs. after 2 magazine my hand needed a break (not from the recoil but from the main spring tension).

You gotta figure out what part the mainpsring is and change it. Wolff doesn't seem to have springs for those clunkers so you might want to try to bend the ear of a Sig armorer who can get access to parts.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom