• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who talked?

Midway tucked tail between their legs years ago. They are pretty much useless to me for reloading. I rely on 2 out of state companies and so far they have been weathering the storm. The mad rush since Sandy Hook has slowed them down but given a 2-3 weeks they deliver. Just in case you want to order from them they are...

Darn crash ate my previous response. [angry]

RandomBS, GOAL's already on it; here's what you're looking for: Bill H.2181

So... It's in the Joint Committee for Public Safety and Homeland Security: Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security

Write & call them to ask that it be released with a Favorable recommendation and write your State Rep to get him or her to vote for the darn thing. Get all your friends and relatives to do the same.

This bears repeating. Writing (yes, a paper letter) is best. Second best is a phone call. Third best is a visit. Fourth is an email. The worst is to do nothing.

Oh, and show up at their office next Wednesday, and HAND THEM THE LETTER IN PERSON!

I sent of some of this info to several vendors who have bailed over the years. I was hoping they would send Mr perterson or goal some of the threatening letters from mass AG. I have heard nothing back from any of them. I am going to try a few more.
I for one would like to know if the AG letter/threat can be used to show ethical issues or even some how unlawful?

Back
Top Bottom