Who carries Eley?

Chuck

NES Member
Hi folks,

Anyone know a dealer in the area that carries Eley ammo? Want to try some of their Eley Target or Eley Bullseye Pistol X before committing to a case.

thanks,
Chuck

i thought i did see some at shooter's outpost. i may remind you i'm good at mis-remembering things but i'm pretty sure i saw some. they we're carrying a lot of different .22 ammo at the time of this sighting. 1 1/2 years ago...i know, but give them a call before you travel.

At one point in time a few years ago Kittery Trading Post used to stock it. Not sure of they do nowadays. Might be worth a call to find out.

Wolf Target .22 is made by Eley IIRC. Really great ammo.

PM me if you'd like to try it. I'm in metrowest.
Wolf 22 lr has/is made by anyone SSI can find to box it up for them.
SK made wolf for a while, 22lr , lapua or RSW , and others. The best is to look on the box to see where it was made.
The Match EXTRA out of Germany (SK) was really nice
Match target is currently eley IIRC but not sure how well it is.
My last batch of wolf Match Extra was not a great lot. I forget where it was made.

I have a bunch of the green action stuff.
Its over lubed and not as reliable as mini mags also has a weird smell when you fire it. I think I got it from targetsportsusa

Wolf 22 lr has/is made by anyone SSI can find to box it up for them.
SK made wolf for a while, 22lr , lapua or RSW , and others. The best is to look on the box to see where it was made.
The Match EXTRA out of Germany (SK) was really nice
Match target is currently eley IIRC but not sure how well it is.
My last batch of wolf Match Extra was not a great lot. I forget where it was made.

Yeah, I got hooked on the SK stuff years ago. Then found out they switched vendors.

I've been happy with the new stuff from Eley. Better groups than CCI.

Hi folks,

Anyone know a dealer in the area that carries Eley ammo? Want to try some of their Eley Target or Eley Bullseye Pistol X before committing to a case.

thanks,
Chuck

Try Glenn's ammo in North Reading, he may.

Once in a while, Target Sports USA has Eley, but not the specific rounds you want. I got some high velocity hollows from Target. Fancy looking black on black rounds. I honestly can't tell the difference between those and the cheap Aguila I have in terms of groupings, but my range is only 50' and I shoot off hand with a 2" revolver or a janky lever action. I will say though...they seem quality on both consistent detonation and ejection.

Back
Top Bottom