• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who talked?

55_grain

NES Member

So... an online distributing company that has good ammo prices and has previously shipped to MA just cancelled my order because "the AG has threatened prosecution of companies that ship ammo to Mass" according to my voicemail.

Nice going, guys.
[angry]

So... an online distributing company that has good ammo prices and has previously shipped to MA just cancelled my order because "the AG has threatened prosecution of companies that ship ammo to Mass" according to my voicemail.

Nice going, guys.
[angry]

May as well share the name for the free state folks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, who's the vendor?? I did get a notification from Freedom Munitions last night about 1000 count boxes of [new] .223 being available... I'm not ready to grab it right now, so I passed. Of course, they probably sold out within a few minutes of the emails going out. lol Hopefully I'll get in on the next round.

Nice going, guys.
[angry]

Which one? Hope it wasn't one of the ones I use...

Sure, it's possible someone said something... but it's also likely that with all this recent attention on guns/ammo and pending legislation they are re-evaluating their own policies on shipping simply for CYA.

Regardless, it sucks.

What company was this?...if they won't ship to MA now.....no reason to keep them quiet.

Plus it will inform other MA residents before they waste thier time.

I wouldn't be surprised if some AG intern from BU Law is calling every online retailer and seeing if they will ship to MA and then a nasty-gram is let fly. I know they do this sort of stuff for a fact with calling cards (grabbing them at the stores and calling to see if you get all the minutes promised).

Your government working for [read against] you!

Well companies like this suck anyway. There is no law what so ever to stop us from purchasing ammo online anyway, it's just so these clowns here in ma can get their cut of the money. Last year when that idiot fell and hit her head on the stairs I really wish she had died! You hear that marsha, if you weren't queefing dust I would wish a fatal case of TSS on you and all the women in your family.

Charles.

Nice going, guys.
[angry]

Send them a reply back telling them to tell the AG to go **** themselves, as it is not illegal to ship ammunition into Mass? I know there are 150 thousand threads on this bullshit, but I cannot recall ever seeing anyone state that it is not legal to ship ammo to someone, with code and paragraph to support. I would say: ship it to me and then come pick it up in RI, I am a free transfer point, and all I ask is invitations to go shooting at some point :D

I was at a bar recently talking to a NAM Era Vet, we got talking about guns, and he mentioned having shopped at Ted's place, I told him what he did with regard to glocks and on-line Ammo. Needless to say he will not shop there again...

I hate this state!!!!! Birthplace of freedom and death bed of freedom!

Send them a reply back telling them to tell the AG to go **** themselves, as it is not illegal to ship ammunition into Mass? I know there are 150 thousand threads on this bullshit, but I cannot recall ever seeing anyone state that it is not legal to ship ammo to someone, with code and paragraph to support. I would say: ship it to me and then come pick it up in RI, I am a free transfer point, and all I ask is invitations to go shooting at some point :D

+1000 to this. The place that I have used before I sent them a nice email with Goals link about ammo. I then told them I would sent a valid scan of both my LTC and drivers license and now they have removed the ma restrictions from their site. The prices have gone up a bit but they do carry some noce stuff. Also I usually have some people in NH order for me anyway, I refuse to give this state anymore of my money than I have too. F all these tards here!

Charles.

+1000 to this. The place that I have used before I sent them a nice email with Goals link about ammo. I then told them I would sent a valid scan of both my LTC and drivers license and now they have removed the ma restrictions from their site. The prices have gone up a bit but they do carry some noce stuff. Also I usually have some people in NH order for me anyway, I refuse to give this state anymore of my money than I have too. F all these tards here!

Charles.

Might try this, good idea.

The supplier is located in Ohio.

same thing happened to me about a month ago. I found another one I am using, but I'm afraid to even mention the state

I have heard some have stopped shipping then stated up again when they really look into it and find out the letter's really only good for toilet paper.

Nevertheless lose lips sink ships.

I bet it was a local dealer. I have heard there is a gun shop somewhere in SE Mass that does this so they get more OTC business (thats a rumor).

same thing happened to me about a month ago. I found another one I am using, but I'm afraid to even mention the state

I have heard some have stopped shipping then stated up again when they really look into it and find out the letter's really only good for toilet paper.

Nevertheless lose lips sink ships.

I bet it was a local dealer. I have heard there is a gun shop somewhere in SE Mass that does this so they get more OTC business (thats a rumor).

That's Ted the rat from northeast trading.

I would say: ship it to me and then come pick it up in RI, I am a free transfer point, and all I ask is invitations to go shooting at some point :D

Unfortunately, Chris, most companies will NOT ship if the credit card you're using has a billing address in MA, even if you do have a shipto in another state. [angry]

Unfortunately, Chris, most companies will NOT ship if the credit card you're using has a billing address in MA, even if you do have a shipto in another state. [angry]

This is why I accept credit card to my paypal, cash and check to my address, and am willing to pay for it myself once the funds clear. If Mass is going to be a dick, I'll work the system. It is not considered selling if you are nothing more than a shipping hub, correct? Hell, for the cost of shipping, I'll mail it out to you directly and save the drive to Warwick for you... kinda cuts into the savings you would get from shipping direct, though.

Best bet is to educate the seller with the best way they can tell the Ma AG to go hump a cactus.

Best bet is to educate the seller with the best way they can tell the Ma AG to go hump a cactus.
I'd rather see the cactus hump the MA AG... preferably a 150 year old Saguaro, like the one behind me:

IMAG0326_zps003d8955.jpg

Yeah, who's the vendor?? I did get a notification from Freedom Munitions last night about 1000 count boxes of [new] .223 being available... I'm not ready to grab it right now, so I passed. Of course, they probably sold out within a few minutes of the emails going out. lol Hopefully I'll get in on the next round.

They sold out in 6 minutes. It's like getting Stones concert tickets now.

Back
Top Bottom