Where is a Signal 9 Reliant???

I’ve been looking for years for a Signal 9 Defense Reliant and seems no where’s to be found…Anyone with information with where I can find one for sale, would be really appreciated??

Thanks All!

That Delaware Firearms is SCAM website and doesn’t actually have 1 Signal 9, let alone numerous ones as they claim. The gun went out of production a long time ago and no store has them in stock…I’m only going to find one from someone that either already owns one or has a NEW Old stock they’ve been hanging on to…

They never made them. It was something the company had an idea for, maybe a prototype at SHOT years ago and they were clearly looking for investors to give them money to begin tooling up for production. Obviously they never got anyone to invest in the company and I can't say I disagree because the CCW market in the US is based around 9mm automatics and to some extent snub revolvers.

Your best bet to getting something similar is to beg and plead Detonics in the Czech Republic to get an importer for the US. I'd like to get their Gladiator pistols and one of the Grim's in .32 Mag.

I’ve been looking for years for a Signal 9 Defense Reliant and seems no where’s to be found…Anyone with information with where I can find one for sale, would be really appreciated??

Thanks All!
I was going to make fun of you for wanting a four barrel derringer so hard.

But now I want one because it’s such a messed up oddity.

They never made them. It was something the company had an idea for, maybe a prototype at SHOT years ago and they were clearly looking for investors to give them money to begin tooling up for production. Obviously they never got anyone to invest in the company and I can't say I disagree because the CCW market in the US is based around 9mm automatics and to some extent snub revolvers.

Your best bet to getting something similar is to beg and plead Detonics in the Czech Republic to get an importer for the US. I'd like to get their Gladiator pistols and one of the Grim's in .32 Mag.

9mm Flobert? Comes with free pedestal sink?

9mm Flobert? Comes with free pedestal sink?
I guess 9mm Flobert is more legal to own in Europe than other stuff. I just think the design can be adapted for other calibers and with no barrel/cylinder gap or feeding the reliability and velocity is there to make it worth considering.

I guess 9mm Flobert is more legal to own in Europe than other stuff. I just think the design can be adapted for other calibers and with no barrel/cylinder gap or feeding the reliability and velocity is there to make it worth considering.
Flobert jokes aside, it is kind cool. Want.

Back
Top Bottom