• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where I am at.

In regards to the new proposed bill....umm no. This state has done its very best to ensure my safety,and my familys are not important as some peoples "feelings"( esp. The criminal element) Heres why:
1 Total influx of illigals into this state with no vetting. I can guarentee you there are a lot of violent bad actors in this bunch
2. Total failure to prosecute violent criminals ..TOTAL
3.COMPLETE lack of a mental health care system in this state,allowing violent disturbed people to roam around unchecked.
4. Defunding the Police and tying their hands behind their backs.The Police aint coming. Not their fault just a fact. Everything will be over by that time
I am all done listening to Maura,Day, Mariano. Totally done.No more compromises.If I am deemed a felon now with the new laws.Then I am a felon.I am going to follow the laws as best as possible but will not give up what I have.If they need to send me to prison...fine.As a retired Correction Officer I can guarantee I or you will be much safer inside there as oppossed to living on these streets now.

In regards to the new proposed bill....umm no. This state has done its very best to ensure my safety,and my familys are not important as some peoples "feelings"( esp. The criminal element) Heres why:
1 Total influx of illigals into this state with no vetting. I can guarentee you there are a lot of violent bad actors in this bunch
3.COMPLETE lack of a mental health care system in this state,allowing violent disturbed people to roam around unchecked.
4. Defunding the Police and tying their hands behind their backs.The Police aint coming. Not their fault just a fact. Everything will be over by that time
I am all done listening to Maura,Day, Mariano. Totally done.No more compromises.If I am deemed a felon now with the new laws.Then I am a felon.I am going to follow the laws as best as possible but will not give up what I have.If they need to send me to prison...fine.As a retired Correction Officer I can guarantee I or you will be much safer inside there as oppossed to living on these streets now.

Well, I have never listened to Maura, Day, Mariano and the like.......

Bedbugs may also be another gift that all these illegals are bringing to us.
I’m more concerned about stuff like this as opposed to something I can vaccinate (true definition of vaccinate) myself against. If they don’t want to vax their kids against measles, I don’t give two sh*ts what happens to them

Well, I have never listened to Maura, Day, Mariano and the like.......
a lot of canadians also listened to no one, and now, well, now they live in a very different place.
no one should have any illusions about what to come - as people you elected are building an exact copy of what was done in great britain and canada, and australia, and - etc.

In regards to the new proposed bill....umm no. This state has done its very best to ensure my safety and my family's are not important as some peoples "feelings"( esp. The criminal element) Here's why:
1 Total influx of illegals into this state with no vetting. I can guarantee you there are a lot of violent bad actors in this bunch
4. Defunding the Police and tying their hands behind their backs.The Police ain't coming. Not their fault just a fact. Everything will be over by that time
I am all done listening to Maura,Day, Mariano. Totally done.No more compromises.If I am deemed a felon now with the new laws.Then I am a felon.I am going to follow the laws as best as possible but will not give up what I have.If they need to send me to prison...fine.As a retired Correction Officer I can guarantee I or you will be much safer inside there as opposed to living on these streets now.
Yep. That is Massachusetts today... just the way the Godless DimocRATS want it. :mad:

so, anyone here sent any emails to their reps yet? i sent mine, but got no response yet, and do not expect one.

That's been ongoing ever since Day dropped this turd on us.
i still think that IF people were a bit more aggressive in their attempts to contact state reps, it would be less easy for them to ignore...
but, well. it is what it is.

As for #3, my wife has been part of the Massachusetts DMH for 30 years. The staff is overwhelmed, understaffed, underfunded and dealing with a flurry of people faking mental health issues to avoid criminal prosecution due to our liberal politicians giving them a loophole. This is 100% on the state administration, judiciary and legislature.

i still think that IF people were a bit more aggressive in their attempts to contact state reps, it would be less easy for them to ignore...
but, well. it is what it is.
Sat down with my Senator in the statehouse the day of the rally, texts and email exchanges with my Rep, another phone call with him yesterday morning.

Hey Ms Decker - how is this bill going to stop a criminal from committing crimes?
another person who knows nothing of the laws already in place.

Back
Top Bottom