Whats the favorite handgun you guys personally own!

bedell jpoint_3.jpg

Used to be my Taurus pt92, clone of a B92FS. reliable as they come, feeds on anything and shoot super accurate. I've shot 8" plates @ 100 yards with with.

Until i got my M&P 40 full size with a conversion 9mm barrel. shoots great, accurate, feeds on anything, superior customer support, and ability to switch between the two most popular calibers.
Well worth the $.

That's like asking me which is my favorite child. I love them all. [grin] Seriously, it depends on the situation. Right now for carry my favorite is a Smith CS9. When the weather cools a bit, that could change to a 3914 or 6906. Or maybe my 442. For target shooting it's my 5906 or Model 18. And on and on...

Right now it's my M&P 40. My favorite CCW was my Colt Det. Special.
My all-time fovorite shooter was my 4" S&W 686. Big, heavy and no good for CCW, but that gun was dead-on balls accurate. Never should have sold it

Revolver: S&W model 19 (want to try a charter arms .38 undercover or undercover light)
Semi-auto: Walther P22

(fired a few 1911s, not a fan, maybe need more experience with 'em ;) Beretta M9A1 and 92FS Inox, not a fan of those...
would like to try a Walther P99, maybe a Ruger SR9)

ETA: i don't personally own the model 19... my cousin inherited it from his uncle...

Last edited:
One very similar to this, but with a full length dust cover and slightly different cosmetic cuts on the slide and Bo-Mar sights (not as nice as the new sights Infinity is now making in-house; I'll upgrade if the Bomar ever breaks)

F10.jpg

Last edited:
Like GaryS and Mark056, I really can't narrow it down. If I don't love a gun, I sell it. So, what ones get more trigger time than others?

The Model 19s, for sure. And I love the way that big 629 clears away the bowling pins. For carrying, the Kahr K9 is always reliable, as is the Colt Officer's Model. The CZ75 is hicap fun when its running right (and its off to CZ so they can make it right).

It's really easier to say I like 'em all!

Back
Top Bottom