• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What would you do and what would be legal- scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering in a situation wear your life could potentially be in danger what would you do and what would the legal ramifications be for reacting? I understand if you have the ability to avoid the citation then you must but,this would be the scenario. What if you are getting into your car and someone walks up to you and pulls a gun out and demanding your wallet (which just happens to be empty). You happen to have your pocket 357 in your hand already as you sensed the person approaching your car was up to no good. Assuming you cant just drive off because maybe your wife is still standing outside of the car or maybe your parallel parked. Can you shoot the person in self defense if they pull a gun on you or do you need to wait until your almost dead after they shoot you. You could give up your wallet and risk loosing the advantage of having your weapon ready?

Im one to try and always avoid confrontations but where do you draw the line of playing it safe and turning your cheek or possibly giving up your upper hand and potentially putting your life in danger.

[popcorn]

Wow! IBTL
Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Collateral.gif

If you gave up your wallet with the LTC in it then they would arrest you for carrying without a license. [hmmm]

Carry a bag of sand in your pocket...when the perp asks for your wallet toss the sand into his eyes..swat the weapon from his hand...karate chop will work with a swift kick to the chest to take him down.Pick up or kick the weapon out of reach then proceed to the nearest officer for help.

No wait, I know the answer.

You pull out your unloaded decoy gun, and then while the robber is busy taking it from you to use against you, you then shoot them with your real gun.

well first i would do a standard roll since that is guaranteed to put the person trying to cause me harm in a state of shock. Then i would do the vulcun death grip on him. In all seriousness i dont know it all depends on the situation. Its easy to say how you think you would respond but you honestly dont know until that situation arises

pull out my gun, allow training to kick in, call parents (as previously mentioned), jack out snap cap, eject second snap cap, fire FMJ round, fire JHP round, fire FMJ round (stacked in mag).

Charge them with my tactical wheelbarrow or CAS weapon cart, once the perp was on the ground beat him severely with the umbrella mounted to the cart if using the cart, if using the wheelbarrow, pull out my Burlington Mall Ninja Samurai Sword Umbrella and do the same.

Silly questions elicit silly answers [wink]...kindly think about what you asked and then reason it through. I think you can answer your own question.

hand him my wallet, then as he walks away, put a full mag in his back. If I tag the artery, it's his word against mine....oh wait, the punk is dead and the world is a better place.

"we got in a scuffle and I defended myself" would be said to my atty, I would not talk to police [smile]

But truthfully, nobody can say what they would really do. Internet warriors don't count....now, what's this about Stiffler's Mom? [wink]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom