What will you buy when you move to a free state?

CZ EVO Scorpion
Supressors

8025d1417756119-cz-scorpion-evo-3-pistol-cz-scorpion-evo-3-03.jpg

That thing looks like ti should be shooting laser beams...

The CZ pic reminded me there are guns I don't want cause no pre-bans available, like an AR-10, or that CZ etc.

I really want a supressor for home defense, so I don't make my kids deaf if I ever have to defend them. For the children. Fock this state.

I know how to get off list stuff, but there are plenty of things I'd love to be able to buy.

P-Mags, especially the new 60 rounder. A2 flash hider. Short barreled pistol. What am I missing?

What would you fellow MA prisoners buy upon arriving in NH or Colorado?

Wtf is a short barreled pistol?

Really only thing I want and can't have right now is a can.

It's more what would I sell. I'd probably sell 75% of my collection that's legal in Mass and be able to replace it in NH with new stuff and have plenty of dough left over.

I would buy ammo on the internet, that would be exciting.

Last edited:
One of my first purchases after moving up here was a bag full of PMAGS. I bought them one at a time, just to have the pleasure of doing so again and again. I think Shooter's thought I was crazy. There was a week I was in there almost every day. Hey, it's a mile from the house, whadya want?

I'm glad I live just far enough away from SO and Riley's (30 minutes north) where I have to think a bit about going there. I would otherwise be broke...just sayin'.

A brand new 30 round magazine. I'm going to slowly unwrap it, smell it, and possibly sleep with it that night.

Need you all to move north, your vote down south is useless. Up here we buy normal capacity [30 round] magazines by the case. I just ordered XX more from wideners for a group of us... birth date of Q4/04

-Design

Need you all to move north, your vote down south is useless. Up here we buy normal capacity [30 round] magazines by the case. I just ordered XX more from wideners for a group of us... birth date of Q4/04

-Design

The mags aren't that big a deal for me, I have 9 or 10 pre-bans, it's enough, that's just a matter of money. What I really envy is how nice the ranges in NH are compared to the North Shore, not to mention being able to shoot on your own land if you have the space. And of course not dealing with LTCs and worrying about being deemed unsuitable for some trivial reason.

I'm glad I live just far enough away from SO and Riley's (30 minutes north) where I have to think a bit about going there. I would otherwise be broke...just sayin'.

Lol 30 minutes. Back before my ex bled my dry a bit i made a trip to rileys monthly, 120 miles round trip.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

The mags aren't that big a deal for me, I have 9 or 10 pre-bans, it's enough, that's just a matter of money. What I really envy is how nice the ranges in NH are compared to the North Shore, not to mention being able to shoot on your own land if you have the space. And of course not dealing with LTCs and worrying about being deemed unsuitable for some trivial reason.

Every range is nice compared to loop clubs. NH actually doesn't have enough ranges, imho. All the clubs worth joining in so. nh are either closed off to new members or you get waitlisted.

Lol 30 minutes. Back before my ex bled my dry a bit i made a trip to rileys monthly, 120 miles round trip. -Mike

I still go to at least one of them about once a week [wink]

I hit up KTP about once a month...that's my 120 mile round trip...

The mags aren't that big a deal for me, I have 9 or 10 pre-bans, it's enough

9 or 10 is not enough if you want to get into shooting high volume training classes. I just took 12 PMAGs apart for cleaning from a 3 day class I took earlier this week, running a suppressed gun for 2 days gunks them up like you wouldn't believe. If I only had 12, I would be totally unloaded right now.

Springfield xds .45 and pmags. Think I'm going to sell my MA neutered AK and get a non short bus AK.

It's not even worth it unless you're putting a folder on it.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I still go to at least one of them about once a week [wink]

I hit up KTP about once a month...that's my 120 mile round trip...

Nice, you got it bad, like i was back several years. :) envious.

Nice, you got it bad, like i was back several years. :) envious.

Tell me about it though I haven't bought a firearm in about 4 years (though that would most likely change if I found a CZ75 compact somewhere)...I've been dropping cash on reloading stuff ever since I got my Dillon 550b about 5 months ago. I had been using a single stage for 25 years and I was going through powder/bullets/primers at a dripping faucet pace...now it's faucet full on and it's hard to keep up.

Also I hit up any one or more of three fly fishing stores at least once every month or month and a half...talk about a budget buster...I need cheaper hobbies...

Last edited:
9 or 10 is not enough if you want to get into shooting high volume training classes. I just took 12 PMAGs apart for cleaning from a 3 day class I took earlier this week, running a suppressed gun for 2 days gunks them up like you wouldn't believe. If I only had 12, I would be totally unloaded right now.

Yeah, i guess. I took 2 Sig classes but used their mags. Suppressor build up not a problem for me. :(

Why does everybody hose their shorts over pmags?
What am I missing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom