• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What will you buy when you move to a free state?

Varmint

NES Member
I know how to get off list stuff, but there are plenty of things I'd love to be able to buy.

P-Mags, especially the new 60 rounder. A2 flash hider. Short barreled pistol. What am I missing?

What would you fellow MA prisoners buy upon arriving in NH or Colorado?

I know how to get off list stuff, but there are plenty of things I'd love to be able to buy.

P-Mags, especially the new 60 rounder. A2 flash hider. Short barreled pistol. What am I missing?

What would you fellow MA prisoners buy upon arriving in NH or Colorado?

I lold at MA while living there, so the only real exciting purchases for me were my cans.

Also, aren't standard cap mags illegal in CO? I know, lol, but still you are talking about 60 round mags.

Suppressors.
And PMAGs.

I lold at MA while living there, so the only real exciting purchases for me were my cans.
Also, aren't standard cap mags illegal in CO? I know, lol, but still you are talking about 60 round mags.

After July 1, 2013, magazines holding more than 15 rounds may not be sold, or transferred within the state. Specific exceptions exist for family members and antique firearms.

And Denver banned Assault Rifles and Saturday Night Specials [rofl]

Last edited:
Enough pMags to snuggle with.

One of my first purchases after moving up here was a bag full of PMAGS. I bought them one at a time, just to have the pleasure of doing so again and again. I think Shooter's thought I was crazy. There was a week I was in there almost every day. Hey, it's a mile from the house, whadya want?

One of my first purchases after moving up here was a bag full of PMAGS. I bought them one at a time, just to have the pleasure of doing so again and again. I think Shooter's thought I was crazy. There was a week I was in there almost every day. Hey, it's a mile from the house, whadya want?

It's like the golden rule of real estate- location, location, location. [grin]

The thing that annoyed me a lot was the fact that when I was looking for my 1911 unless I went used and paid new prices my selection was very limited. I ended up with a smith but I really wanted a Colt or a Springfield.

Glocks are fun to have just because everyone is afraid of them...kind of like a pit bull. But not having one isn't a big deal. And aside from the traditional look of the ARs, not having a bayo lug doesn't' bother me that much. Would I like to have it? Yes. But I never really planned on stabbing anyone wit my AR anyway...lmao...

Flash Hide? Well, when I had my Colt a long time ago I ended up with the "sporter"...nothing on the business end of the barrel....that bothered me a little because that was easier to notice when you looked at its silhouette. But now with the fancy muzzle brakes....I get the look I want and in some cases other looks I never dreamed I could have....

this one kind of solves the bayo problem right? lmao...

sts-zmtd.jpg

Wanna go a little medieval? lol....

DSCN0021.JPG

Last edited:
A brand new 30 round magazine. I'm going to slowly unwrap it, smell it, and possibly sleep with it that night.

An AR with all the evil Scary Black Rifle features. Plus, standard-capacity magazines for whatever semiauto handguns I own at the time.

Back
Top Bottom