• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What kind of fanboy are you?

I met Atila, he was cool and treated me with respect. Wish I could say the same about all NESers. He may or may not be playing for the other team. I don't really have an opinion. I wish I was polarizing enough to become an NES meme. Maybe one day I can troll you all enough to derail threads without even logging on. That would be boss.
You forgot to mention enough of a troll to revive a dead thread as a meme.
I remember when I played (I think) Allied Assault, precursor to the original Call of Duty, and the Garand had the ‘ping’ - it was awesome.
Fun game, and instant memory moment. haha I finally picked up a .308 blocked M1 right before they sold out again. Thing is pure fun.

You forgot to mention enough of a troll to revive a dead thread as a meme.

Fun game, and instant memory moment. haha I finally picked up a .308 blocked M1 right before they sold out again. Thing is pure fun.

That's right. Thread necromancy is powerful magic. I hear necromancers are very susceptible to suggestion. Maybe that's how Atila got roped into MKUltra.

I'm a fanboy of the 9mm round

I'm a total fan. It does everything. Good for beginners. Good for experts. Can be used in pistols, rifles, revolvers. Cheap. Good ballistics. Good penetration. I haven't bought another pistol round ever since.

I'm a fanboy of the 9mm round

I'm a total fan. It does everything. Good for beginners. Good for experts. Can be used in pistols, rifles, revolvers. Cheap. Good ballistics. Good penetration. I haven't bought another pistol round ever since.
While I understand from a utilitarian point of view, I could never shackle myself with such needless limitations!~ That being said if you could only have one? that is a start.

I was a dyed-in-the-wool, deeper-dye-than-Sunbrella-fabric Glock guy. Still love Glocks. Still shoot them probably better than anything else in my collection. But it doesn't HAVE to be just Glock.

I might be an Apple fanboi. In the fam, there are 5 phones, multiple iPads, 4 desktops (including work) and 5 laptops. I've got one Windows laptop at work to run Quickbooks and I swear at it 2 out of 3 times I use it. "Do you want to buy Office? How about upgrade something that's working fine that'll take 9 hours to dnld and install? How about them Bears?" Yeah, that probably makes me an Apple fanboi.

1911'S and Jeeps . I don't mind fixing things.
For me it Volkswagen and Heckler & Koch. But my recent Glock 21 trade has me interested.
Apparently neither does Rocco. :p Can't say anything about HK they make school bus guns that work. And geez, I hope my 1911 runs more reliable than somebody's Jeep. That being said +1 to anybody that likes fixing things.

A few people know, but I heard Atilla was involved in arresting that VT guy a few months back, the idiot that bought "illegal" guns cross State borders.

PS; I clicked thinking it was going to be another @AHM necro.

I love Henry lever action rifles. So much that just saying this is making me want to get one.
This is a healthy relationship. It’s almost wholesome Unlike the Colt, CZ, HK, Glock tards. (Not saying anybody’s a tard for like these companies, but you are for stanning them relentlessly)
Any particular model?
Look what I started three years ago…

I won’t bring him up again lol
How dare you not predict years into the future off a single thread…
A few people know, but I heard Atilla was involved in arresting that VT guy a few months back, the idiot that bought "illegal" guns cross State borders.

PS; I clicked thinking it was going to be another @AHM necro.
Can’t tell if this is you yanking the chain or being serious

You guys love beating a dead horse. I had a beer with him about 6 months ago, he is still a fed fgt that would f*** you over for an attaboy, but I have had a few friends move away or die since this thread and I'm getting too old to carry grudges. I still wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him and will never have him over my house or around my family and friends.

You guys love beating a dead horse. I had a beer with him about 6 months ago, he is still a fed fgt that would f*** you over for an attaboy, but I have had a few friends move away or die since this thread and I'm getting too old to carry grudges. I still wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him and will never have him over my house or around my family and friends.
I’m not beating anything. I don’t much care what he does. Was more surprised at the events listed than anything else

Lmao. f*** that Fed. Guy sits around and gets paid Bitcoin (CIACOIN) to snitch on patriots online. I hope he gets triple crossed by a bunch of alphabetically enhanced bois

Let's be real here....you had a beer, like an American. He slammed down a couple of mixed berry trulys and chased it with one of those "Buzzball" Pina Coladas from the gas station.

Back
Top Bottom