What kind of fanboy are you?

This is a healthy relationship. It’s almost wholesome Unlike the Colt, CZ, HK, Glock tards. (Not saying anybody’s a tard for like these companies, but you are for stanning them relentlessly)
Any particular model?

I would love to have a side gate rifle or better yet the all weather version.

I'm even willing to give a lever action shotgun a whirl

Lastly I've always had a soft spot for an AR7, especially the whole kit they sell. I've never seen the kit available anywhere.

Fanboy of S&W gen 3 pistols (Reservoir Dogs) and the Glock pistol design simplicity.
Love the quality of CZ products, their rimfire rifles are really nice for the cash as well.

Just to bring some hate my way. I will comment that I like the way a S&W Shield feels in my hand.
I'm more inclined now to really see how well a pistol fits my grip.
Especially with all the different grip types and options out there with the vast amount of pistols being produced today.

Last edited:
I would love to have a side gate rifle or better yet the all weather version.

I'm even willing to give a lever action shotgun a whirl

Lastly I've always had a soft spot for an AR7, especially the whole kit they sell. I've never seen the kit available anywhere.
Shot a lever action shotgun before. It’s cool, but not enough to own one. YMMV

But a Henry in 357 has been on my “old guy in a sweater vest” list for a while.

Mostly joking because true fanboys are cancer who think their gun is the end-all, be-all and that other manufacturers should go home. Especially given that every company seems to have its baggage. (Remington just needs to go out of business) That doesn't mean you cannot be proud of what you have and enjoy it. But seriously, interested in why some of you lean the way you do for particular brands of handgun or rifle[...]
Let's here about you recent favorites and long terms and why.

FB Radom and Zastava.

FB Radom in its modern and interbellum guises represents Polish independence. I'm part Polish and I always try and learn more about Polish history. FB guns also have very nice fit and finish for milsurps and milsurp-like guns. FB guns are nice and represent something I appreciate.

Zastava guns are like a weird time capsule because of the fact that they weren't formally part of the CommBloc, so they had to develop their own guns. Zastava guns are unique and quirky, and most importantly, not that expensive. Put it this way, the only really collectible Zastavas are pre-89 M70 imports and WW1-era Serbian guns. So, they're inexpensive, interesting guns.

I could see myself getting more into Manufrance guns - I have one, I wouldn't say no to more. I'd like a Darne. Or Chapuis Armes. Or Manurhin. Or Merkel. Or Rizzini.

What's stopping me from buying is I don't know what caliber I would like to get with the rifle.
Whatever you decide, also get into reloading for it. Based on the last two years, most of the calibers were unobtainium after shelves were cleared. 357 is slowly making it back to shelves but 30-30 hasn’t been

Mostly joking because true fanboys are cancer who think their gun is the end-all, be-all and that other manufacturers should go home. Especially given that every company seems to have its baggage. (Remington just needs to go out of business) That doesn't mean you cannot be proud of what you have and enjoy it. But seriously, interested in why some of you lean the way you do for particular brands of handgun or rifle.
I am a fan Boi to whatever flavor of the week you tell me is cool and then I convince myself with help of a few others that I need it.
But for real I like weird shit that I could possibly use in certain situations (zombies, bears, shtf, survival etc) and then that justifies it. Diversity is key.

What's stopping me from buying is I don't know what caliber I would like to get with the rifle.
357 for plinking......its almost like shooting a .22, you can shoot 38's as well.

If your hunting with it as well.....I'd go with the .44 mag.

Or.......if you have a revolver, getting a lever in the same caliber is nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom