What did you do...

I bought eighty rounds of 5.56. My Ipod got toilet-dumped today so I had to blow the money I was planning to spend on ammo on a new one ($100 for a refurbed Nano straight from Apple isn't bad, though)

However, I'm doing an AR build (on a DPMS receiver, to be transferred to a NES/AA receiver when they get here) and some parts arrived yesterday, the heavy equipment will get here tomorrow.

I spread the word around work to the known whack job tree hugging liberals. Especially reminded the ones that had the biggest negative reaction to the news. [laugh] Ahhhh it was a great day!!!![smile]

[grin] Did my own little dance and nicely ribbed some "anti" friends. What I still find scary is that FOUR justices disagreed. Think about it....ONE vote difference. This struggle/fight is far from over. Look for the "back door" ways of accomplishing the same banning. Not kidding at all.

Ordered a Storm Case at 50% off from RCM's sale to hold the AR which John from JDL Sales is currently building for me. Then I opened a box from the AR mag buy with 8 20-round mags in it.

I called the police department to check the status of my LTC application. Listening to the live stream of Heller v DC before the court is what prompted me to start the process to apply for it.

Since I don't live in DC, I'll wait until it has some impact on Mass....then I'll celebrate. Remember the fine post on incorporation in the other thread. Nothin's changed in the PRM yet.

Here's hoping [cheers]

Mark L.

+1.
Its a step in the right direction, but in the words of Harvey Keitel as The Wolf in Pulp Fiction.... "Well, let's not start sucking each other's &^%$ quite yet."

Grilled up a pork chop that was about half a city block thick and dug into the 30-pack of PBR in the basement fridge. My celebratory ammo purchase was made a few days ago - picked up some JHP for the LCP.

First of all, Fred you suck - a BREN TEN!!!!!!

Second, I happened to have a milsurp on the way and it just happened to show up today -a Mosin-Nagant M91/24 "Lotta" Rifle with stepped SIG barrel.

Third, my Liotech light showed up as well - hot damn!

Overall, a real day to remember while celebrating our Second Amendment victory!

But Fred, you really suck....

Added 3 more ammo cans of battle packed 5.56. One of them is M855 Yep real Lake City manufactured M855 with SS109 bullets. (no worries, it wasn't stolen, was a "trade" from a police department to the vendor I acquired it from)

Don't bother asking, A) I'm not telling, and B) I bought it all. (^_^)

Time to order more repack kits from Old Sarge. (^_^)

Oh yea, and I'll join in the "Fred, you suck" group of drooling jealous junkies.

Last edited:
Ordered 4 new pistols and ate two gyros. It's a terrible thing to have the greek place so conveniently located on the way home from the sporting goods store...costs me an extra $12 every time I go.

I went to the range with my son. We went through about 100 rounds of stout .44 Magnum, 100 rounds of .380, and about 200 rounds of .223 through my Savage shooting at AMERC .45 ACP cases at 100 yards.

E-mailed the joyous news to all of my more liberal friends and gloated, played with my 1911, and bought some more ammo at the Sportsmans Warehouse.

I polished and deprimed/resized a shitload of brass, and talked to my GF about
what happened in DC... as well as a few other friends. Later on in the
evening I loaded up some .45 ACP handloads...

-Mike

Dude, there ain't NO SCOTUS decision that's going to start that! [rofl]

I think that line went over lots of people's heads in that post.

In the scene in Pulp Fiction when they get done cleaning Marvin's brains out of the backseat of the car and everyone is amazed and thinks they're home free, Harvey Keitel uses that line signifying everything isn't ok for them just yet.
Its a line that gets tossed around here and there where I work so every now and then if I use it elsewhere some people don't get it and are like WTF?! [rolleyes]

Belated celebration, my AR kit arrived and I built up a rifle after I got done with my last final exam for the term this morning.

Ordered a Storm Case at 50% off from RCM's sale to hold the AR which John from JDL Sales is currently building for me. Then I opened a box from the AR mag buy with 8 20-round mags in it.

+1 on the Storm case. I also got a soft case.

Finally, I'll be picking up 1000 rounds of .223 from Allan at qmmo next week.

Back
Top Bottom