We're all terrorists.

Any state can leave the union.

Watch what happens when there's a currency crisis. You'll have de facto secession. You won't have to wait too long either.

Watch what happens when there's a currency crisis. You'll have de facto secession. You won't have to wait too long either.

But Scrivener will still be waving the Constitution and yelling that they can't do that. [rolleyes]

I guess you're wholly ignorant of US History, or under the pathetic delusion we are.

While the Constitution does not address the issue (thus implying secession is permissible), practice and practicality has shown it isn't.

At the outbreak of the war, one insightful individual observed that "South Carolina is too small to be a nation, and too large to be an insane asylum." It seems Ohio is serving the latter purpose.

I guess you're wholly ignorant of US History, or under the pathetic delusion we are.

While the Constitution does not address the issue (thus implying secession is permissible), practice and practicality has shown it isn't.

At the outbreak of the war, one insightful individual observed that "South Carolina is too small to be a nation, and too large to be an insane asylum." It seems Ohio is serving the latter purpose.

If you think that today's conditions surrounding a secession would mirror those of 1861, you are pretty dumb.

The south's industrial and economic might and natural resources (particularly fossil fuels) now eclipse those of has-been states such as yours.

Texas alone has the resources to go at it alone should they wish, and the logistics to deny a lot of the country their resources.

what gets me is when you defend your views on something, you use the letter of the law, but when you go to negate someone else's view, you speak to practicality, not the law.

Back
Top Bottom