• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

#1 darknet drug market admin blackmailing all its users

johngalt2

NES Member
The admin is demanding that every user pays a ransom of $200 to $20k by May. Otherwise, he will snitch + post their personal info – including order details – online for police to see.

article

I feel strangely hurt. I feel that if you break the law together, you ought to stick together. Don't turn around and f*** your bros! We were through so much together. We stood up to the man together. That ought to mean something.

Someone will find this guy and cap him for 10K, thus saving all of them from having to pay. Cops can’t do shit anyway.

Stupid guy: “Excuse me nice police people, I sold this person and that person drugs. Please arrest them because now they won’t submit to my blackmail scheme.”

hell, you can deal direct with south american cartels face to face for all your drug needs in any major city now that uncle joe let them in to be able to sample the american free enterprise model. who needs the dark web now?

hell, you can deal direct with south american cartels face to face for all your drug needs in any major city now that uncle joe let them in to be able to sample the american free enterprise model. who needs the dark web now?
Could be why the blackmail scheme

Could police prosecute or even have probable cause with a leak from the "Dark net"?
Go ahead and post the info and watch your back for the rest of your miserable life.

Anyone watch the documentary on Silk Road and how the FBI brought them down. Or LulzSec 's Sabu and how the fbi flipped him and sabu became an informant taking down all his friends

My reference is how the FBI spent all their energy getting sabu to flip as an insider informant and snitch on all his friends and set them up.
I just enjoy talking shit on them any chance I get - most of them couldn't handle an excel spreadsheet.

but yes that is a hilarious story , reminds me of snitch nine

The admin is demanding that every user pays a ransom of $200 to $20k by May. Otherwise, he will snitch + post their personal info – including order details – online for police to see.

article

I feel strangely hurt. I feel that if you break the law together, you ought to stick together. Don't turn around and f*** your bros! We were through so much together. We stood up to the man together. That ought to mean something.
What are you, a naive idiot? Criminals have always behaved this way.

Maybe the site was taken over by a gov agency and they are hoping some people pay the $200 so they can then say "thanks for your payment, please provide the name and address you want removed from our data dump" you were naive and inexperienced enough to rely on the "auto-encrypt" button on a dark market site so why wouldn't you be naive enough to send that information to the person who already lied about encrypting your data and about providing a secure platform for your transactions.

Now they have your payment and your personal data sent by you in a most likely easy to prove way considering they already know the source of the data and payment is you, tying it back to you is not going to be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom