Well Jay Mohr is a total asshat

I think he's losing it, I know kids that don't whine about violence in the world. Grow up and show you got a pair you crybaby. Yeah let's solve world violence! I nominate our mascot to be my unicorn.

i think his sucky career will make sure you never have to worry about seeing one of his movies again
[smile] you cant see what they dont make

It's probably those straight-to-Kmart type DVDs
[rofl]

hahah you got it..he will be lucky to even have a dvd....with his sh**y skills they will bring back the VHS tape or a BETA

That's funny, because I remember one of his Mohr Stories podcast, where he's talking with Ralphie May about going over to his house with an empty .357 and a shopping bag of ammo.

Most prominent antis are hypocrites at one or more levels, not exactly shocking. The more prolific the anti the bigger hypocrite they usually are, too.

-Mike

Great comment from FARK.....

If someone shot my wife in the face with a 12 gauge shotgun, I'd want to repeal the 2nd amendment too.

Between the movie houses not allowing firearms in their facilities and the vast majority of the so called actors and actresses being anti gun, I do not go to the movies. Yes I know, I am only one, that is okay. They still don't get my money and I do not need them for entertainment.

that's what the internet is for

you screw them twice
one not going to the theaters
and two you see it for free

Back
Top Bottom