Weird urge...

I have a weird urge to buy another M44.

Duracoat it with the urban camo pack.

Add a couple of rails to the foreend for my EOTech and a light/laser combo, and a vertical grip.

Can someone please persuade me not to do this, considering that the Duracoat, laser, light, vertical grip, and Eotech each at minimum costs 33% more than the rifle?

Add a couple of rails to the foreend for my EOTech and a light/laser combo, and a vertical grip.

Can someone please persuade me not to do this, considering that the Duracoat, laser, light, vertical grip, and Eotech each at minimum costs 33% more than the rifle?

Before you do, take a look at what my bubba cousin did to a Vintovka Mosina from his collection:

main.php

Doesn't a proud veteran of the Great Patriotic War deserve better? [crying]

I want one like Milsurp's! The only issue I had with that one was that he didn't do an urban camo pattern on it.

Check it out, the photo is floating around here somewhere.

HPIM1590.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that pic is legendary. I wanna borrow that for an Appleseed one of these days [grin]

BTW, I need to find another source for that 7.62x54 training ammo... you know, the stuff that makes the extra-large "BOOM" when shot out of a 44. That would be the perfect load for that M44 SOCOM [smile]

Vell is just sore because I kept lighting him up while we were playing COD4.[rolleyes][smile]

FWIW, I think he really does want the ZH tacticool Mosin. He can't stop talking about it or posting the pic.[laugh]

DO NOT CHOP A m44, instead give it to me [smile]

Really though dont chop one and WHATEVER you do dont build one like the one in the pic.

Vell is just sore because I kept lighting him up while we were playing COD4.[rolleyes][smile]

FWIW, I think he really does want the ZH tacticool Mosin. He can't stop talking about it or posting the pic.[laugh]

I'll get you next time. We'll play on Shipment.

Yeah, I guess I do have a sick fascination with that poor thing.

I'd first check the valves on the Nitronox to make sure bottle. [wink]

Gary

Back
Top Bottom