Just some weird entertainment...

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Gave the fish a snack on the way to bed, and saw MilSurp dude could be a Hair Club for Men satisfied customer.

Looks like I solved the upside down picture problem; keep the iPhone button on the right side. Now to fix the tall view...

T

Attachments

• IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2339.jpg
    IMG_2339.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2340.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Sweet tank! I keep thinking about getting one but my hands are pretty full as it is. Keep the iPhone button on the right for landscape photos and on the bottom for portraits. If you mess up in the photos app you can edit and rotate in post.

The problem is posting directly from the phone. The picture shows correctly in the camera roll, but when uploaded into NES, it shows up differently. Usually, I post from home after airdropping and editing on my MacBook.

t

We have 5 cats and no problems. They love to sit on the counter and look/paw at the fish - especially the large 4-line catfish - go figure. There is a 2x4 laying across the doors as the 11" Bala Shark has jumped through the doors on 4 occasions.

It's a 60 gallon tank: 13"x48"x25"

t

Attachments

• IMG_2342.jpg
    IMG_2342.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I volunteer at a shelter every week and we used to keep a fish tank in the cat room. We had one long term resident who figured out how to scoot the lid over just enough to get to the water and drink it. I think he was hoping for a dumb fish to swim too high so he could get a snack while he drank.

Are you going for the sterile, sensory deprivation treatment, or is this the holding tank? Looking for little skatelets? Need a bigger tank; 1 inch of fish per gallon, you know.

Albino crayfish is going for vertical envelopment today.

t[smile]

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Are you going for the sterile, sensory deprivation treatment, or is this the holding tank? Looking for little skatelets? Need a bigger tank; 1 inch of fish per gallon, you know.

That tanks is 6' long by 2' wide. Its the perfect growout tank for rays with a 5" disc. If I'm going to spend the amount of money that they cost im going to know how to grow them out.

f1681e8a058d8332a10ec50550021211.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom