Was there an NES server outage?

Reptile

NES Member
I just got on. No posts for most of Saturday.

What happened?

Glad it was fixed!!!

I spent my night at M4Carbine.net.

I hate it when that happens... We need a back-up forum.

Not that I had much time, seein' as how I was out with the snow blower diggin' out both houses.

We've got more than a foot of snow out here.

Last edited:
I thought it was me! Rebooted the computer, tried again... went to facebook to see who was there to find out if NES was down. Scariest thing I can remember in months.

<grin>

Masscops.com was down as well last night. I was wondering if the use the same hosting company? I was also starting to wonder if the had been blocked or shutdown.

Going into NES withdrawal here. There is no cure...

Indeed! I tried a couple of browsers, making sure it wasn't me. Finally called Derek mid-afternoon . . . he was trying to raise the folks that host the servers.

Ok, how many times per hour did people hit the Refresh button?

Indeed, glad it's back up, the withdrawal was severe.

Agreed. We should register nesisdown.com and put up some simple forum software just so we can all commiserate together [wink]

Without NES up last night, I was reduced to reading the gun laws for Guam... again.

You should just play the zombie apocalypse simulator. That's what I did! [smile]

I got an email from someone on Cast Boolits.com and they were asking WTF? I told him it is definately down and was waiting for the news that Derek was seen in handcuffs and his gear was being inventoried by THE MAN.......LOL

I think this was a sign from the Great Leader. We are not worthy. The Great Leader is showing he is not pleased and removing that which gives us pleasure. Social isolation is the first step. We must be more loyal or further discipline will be forthcoming.

[grin]

I think this was a sign from the Great Leader. We are not worthy. The Great Leader is showing he is not pleased and removing that which gives us pleasure. Social isolation is the first step. We must be more loyal or further discipline will be forthcoming.

And Great Leader stood on the mountaintop and addressed his flock. And thus he said unto them, "The greatest commandment, above which all else must flow, is to buy more guns!"

Yes, Jdubois, more guns will make the Great Leader pleased. Must go now. Must make Great Leader happy. Please, no more outages, Great Leader. We will be loyal followers.

[grin]

Back
Top Bottom