Walls of Steel 2012

This just in!

This year's WOS match will have two completely new stages thanks to the tireless effort of volunteer members of Wallum Lake Rod and Gun Club.

The slider stage which we unvailed at the John Kelly Match at the Harvard Club on July 29, which was an awesome day by the way, and another totally new stage which I am going to keep as a surprise until the match.

As of now we have more shooters signed up than last year which was our best attended match so far. The match continues to grow every year and we have all of you to thank for that.

I am still waiting for the year when I can officially say "The Match Is Now Full"!

I honestly believe this will happen before too long thanks to all of you. That means that we will have a total of "360" guns filling up all time slots.

Just imagine the payouts we will have then!

Entries are still open for all but Friday morning.

Jim

Oh and by the way, thanks to the request by "Cuz", this years shirt color will be "Hot Pink"!

Last edited:
The slider stage which we unvailed at the John Kelly Match at the Harvard Club on July 29, which was an awesome day by the way, and another totally new stage which I am going to keep as a surprise until the match.

The sliders are a blast to shoot, and from what I've seen at the monthly matches they work great. Is there going to be a regular monthly match this Sunday in case anyone wants to get a look at them?

As for the surprise stage, something tells me I had better bring a few extra rounds of ammo...

I am getting very pumped for this match.

-Cuz.

Oh and by the way, thanks to the request by "Cuz", this years shirt color will be "Hot Pink"!

Jim,
You better not be teasing me about that, I'm getting excited just thinking about how I'd look in Hot Pink. I'm going to need help keeping Dnotarianni away from me. :)
I may have to order a few extras for the rest of the family, although I'm not sure my son will be too excited to see it. He'll come around when he sees how good it goes with his black Glock...

-Cuz (soon to be pretty in pink...).

Jim,
You better not be teasing me about that, I'm getting excited just thinking about how I'd look in Hot Pink. I'm going to need help keeping Dnotarianni away from me. :)
I may have to order a few extras for the rest of the family, although I'm not sure my son will be too excited to see it. He'll come around when he sees how good it goes with his black Glock...

-Cuz (soon to be pretty in pink...).

Geeeeze now I have to find pink base pads

Alright so I was kidding about the hot pink. Sorry to disappoint "Cuz".

I actually ordered hunter green so it will match your kilt Gary.

Last edited:

GREAT!![smile]
KILT.gif

By the way, I need to change one division. Do you want e mail or do it day of the match? Shooting Stock auto AM and Revolver PM. Maybe by next year, I will shooting three. I plan to try to make matches other than Walls and Mini Walls. Steel is addictive.

You're all set Gary. Just made the changes for you.

And we have matches tomorrow and next Sunday. $5 per gun and you shoot 5 times with a 50% payback.

Start time is 10:00.

Last edited:

Oh great, now you're ENCOURAGING him to wear his kilt. Have you forgotten what his legs look like??? I may have to leave my kids at home, they're not ready for that sight. :)

Oh great, now you're ENCOURAGING him to wear his kilt. Have you forgotten what his legs look like??? I may have to leave my kids at home, they're not ready for that sight. :)

At least he will be standing still. Would be worried if this was a USPSA match and he was crawling thru something wearing "tactical heels" [puke]

Pink shirt Green plaid kilt, Tactical heels and a gun I better start drinking!
DAVE

Last edited:
Not too late to sign up dwarven.

Friday morning is full all other slots have room.

Jim

Really? Cool. I just figured since it said on the entry form "Checks and entry forms must be received no later than July 27th" I was hosed. I'll get the check out today, then.

Come on down Friday Ross. We'll have a good time.

and for everyone attending, it looks to be hot and sunny. Bring plenty of water and sunscreen. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom