• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2024 Harvard steel smash

Hey guys, I had a couple questions in regards to this match. A buddy and I registered for this match. First time at HSC and I was curious if carts/wagons are common for transporting from stage to stage? Also Big sticks ok here?

Hey guys, I had a couple questions in regards to this match. A buddy and I registered for this match. First time at HSC and I was curious if carts/wagons are common for transporting from stage to stage? Also Big sticks ok here?
No problems with using the kids white flyer carts :cool:

Big sticks are fine as long as they are loaded to the capacity of the division you signed up for,
we RO's do actually count, or try to depending how fast you shoot.

Haha OK thanks. Just didn’t wanna stick out like a sore thumb. I usually just carry my backpack and ammo can if I’m running one gun but I’m running PCC and open unlimited on the 20th so I will have a lot more gear than usual…. which brings me to another question.
I see there is a lot more plates on each stage than a typical SC, what would be an appropriate round count to make it through 6 stages?

Haha OK thanks. Just didn’t wanna stick out like a sore thumb. I usually just carry my backpack and ammo can if I’m running one gun but I’m running PCC and open unlimited on the 20th so I will have a lot more gear than usual…. which brings me to another question.
I see there is a lot more plates on each stage than a typical SC, what would be an appropriate round count to make it through 6 stages?
Round count for the match is 210 target I agree with SJan bring 300 to 350. Some stages are going to be challenging some are going to be easy but they all will be fun.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this match. I enjoyed the stages and witnessed the fastest steel shooting in New England! Great sponsors and prizes also. I'm definitely looking forward to next year.

Great match, was a blast! Thanks to all who put it on and the sponsors. I look forward to making it out to many more matches at HSC this year

Back
Top Bottom