Vote for Joe Kennedy!!!!!

Ok, ok I know the title has your blood boiling but he just said Markey has a terrible track record of destroying American lives, especially African American lives when he voted yes to the Iraq war, Patriot Act, and the 1994 Criime Bill!!!!!!!!!! Wow! He has finally seen the light! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now back to reality and bored as shit...but he did just say all that with Keller at large.

Ok, ok I know the title has your blood boiling but he just said Markey has a terrible track record of destroying American lives, especially African American lives when he voted yes to the Iraq war, Patriot Act, and the 1994 Criime Bill!!!!!!!!!! Wow! He has finally seen the light! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now back to reality and bored as shit...but he did just say all that with Keller at large.
This is the other side of the same leftist pander coin.

I wouldn't spit on a Kennedy if they were on fire.

The isolation thing is getting to you. Sit down, take a deep breath, have a stiff drink and relax. You will come to your senses eventually..........

I have to disagree. If Kennedy gets in he will be there until he runs for President. If Markey gets re-elected he will continue to do nothing except vote the party line. How many years has he got left anyway? And a Republican candidate has a better chance, although a slim one against Markey. I'd rather end Kennedy's career here and now.

Markey is a useless POS who has never done anything............good.

I'm not a fan of Kennedy, but at least he's not Markey. If K primaries M, then I'll vote repub in Nov.

Every time a Kennedy gets up there in office something happens to them.

Watching Debate. Markey is a stumblebum. Claiming he has been out in the Berkshires and delivering for them. They are asking for his travel records which so far he has refused to release. Now touting his alliance with AOC.

What is it with the Kennedy clan considering the track record of the family In regards to dearhs'substance abuse and the likes a high stress job like Senator/Represenive is the last job on earth I'd want. Give me a nice relaxing job like testing for duds in an artillery shell factory.

Lll

1994 crime bill was the only thing Slick Willy got right. I love how Crazy Uncle Joe is running away from it.

Imagine, if you will, a President who is a friend of the black communities pushing and signing a bill that increases the police presence in most poor black neighborhoods.

Imagine the communities coming out and THANKING him for doing so.

That's what 25 years does. It changes things. Now it's "we can't have no poe-lease here!" OK. Good luck with that.

But Joltin Joe is stepping away not because of the AWB. Not because of the increased police presence it created. It also created the Violence Against Women Act. Of course he'd be for repealing that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom