VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

Appears tripe (scrambled
brains) is their speciality dish....lol
Local Guide · 220 reviews
more_vert_black_18dp.png

ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_empty_14.png
7 months ago
The tripe with white rice and some wheels of rich bread

Wait.

Tripe is... guts, right? Like, intestinal lining or something like that? They make menudo with it.

I don't want to waste the money on mag dumping them, can I just headshot them?

I'm not going to stop you. I think mag dumps into dead bodies are just sort of stupid and a sign the shooter is just raging.

For Antifah I think you should at least shoot them in the kneecaps or maybe right in the dick before the head shot though - just so you can torture them for a short period of time before the coup de' grace.

If ANTIFA is halfway like this, then we have a major fight to put up with them. We know they have firearms and band collectively. All they need is some in-house instruction, which they will get.
What we saw in that video was a well-planned ambush from nothing more than island monkeys, and it still looked impressive.
antifa is gutter trash

gutter trash can still be dangerous though, dumbs get lucky and still kill others

They actually used cover too as they came back for round 2. The targets were less smart, especially the guy who walked out into the middle of the intersection to return fire. He died for that mistake.
Maybe, but he held his beer without spilling it. In a way, his beer died after him

I’m not one to Monday morning quarterback another quiet professional, but wouldn’t a double tap to the forehead be more efficient and effective? The FA mag dump seems excessive.
Naw, this sends a message. I am sure these were closes caskets. your double tap would be just as effectiv, it is the message for the living that is being delivered.

Keep saying that. These puerto rican gangs were gutter trash as well. I don't downplay the enemy. They had no problem bringing firearms to kenosha WI,.

I'm not saying they're not potentially dangerous but they're a joke compared to these guys that shot up that little gathering that we saw
here. Have you ever watched an antifa fag talking about or handling guns? I'm surprised most of them don't shoot themselves before they leave their house. lol

Most antifa types are like 10 steps down from their communist friends in the John Brown society. At least those people go to the range and practice marksmanship.

Remember these are the "guns are icky" crowd until it suits them. Then when it suddenly does they can't execute (see also, alpo chunks couldn't even shoot Kyle).

Sure antifa can kill somebody, so what? A drunk can kill someone with a car. Doesn't make them an effective fighting unit. Putting them in the same realm as the people who pulled off this hit is absolutely insane, crack smoking BS> [rofl]

ETA: WRT antifa I'd be far more worrried that one of those coward faggoits would burn our home or business down than shoot one of us. Most of the time they don't have the balls to square off against people with guns (especially if the person is willing to use them or theres a decent threat of force) but they don't hesitate to set shit on fire, etc.

One of many clips withdrawn from the nightly TV news rotation during the 1992 riots was the the dude running towards the convenience store with his arm raised to throw a lit Molotov cocktail when the shopkeep nails the bottle with a shotgun before the release.
Failarity ensues.

ETA: WRT antifa I'd be far more worrried that one of those coward faggoits would burn our home or business down than shoot one of us. Most of the time they don't have the balls to square off against people with guns (especially if the person is willing to use them or theres a decent threat of force) but they don't hesitate to set shit on fire, etc.
Agreed, that crowd is certainly enthusiastic about fire. Rage over his dumpster being extinguished was likely Rosenbaum's primary motive in stalking Kyle in Kenosha.

Have they done much small business or home burning in any state which authorizes "deadly force to prevent... arson of a dwelling or occupied structure"?

Maybe, but he held his beer without spilling it. In a way, his beer died after him
La cerveza mas viva.

Naw, this sends a message. I am sure these were closes caskets. your double tap would be just as effectiv, it is the message for the living that is being delivered.
239531.jpg

ANTIFA is a joke until they kill someone.
Antifa is feared until members start disappearing without a trace...

... These puerto rican gangs were gutter trash as well. ... They had no problem bringing firearms to kenosha WI,.
I'm not saying they're not potentially dangerous but they're a joke compared to these guys that shot up that little gathering that we saw here. Have you ever watched an antifa fag talking about or handling guns? I'm surprised most of them don't shoot themselves before they leave their house. lol
Antifa patrons leave skidloads of bricks all over towns
slated for Riot/Loot/Burn?

We leave skidloads of Glocks all over town.

(It's not like they've ever had Eddie Eagle to teach them Don't Touch).

I'll even spring for the leather holsters.

Showed this video to a Puerto Rican girl in work who did some translating for tan shirt guy. At the beginning he's looking for something and the other guy said "its in there", meaning inside. Later when he's in the doorway and the other guy is on the ground, he's saying "they're still there, they're still there".

One of many clips withdrawn from the nightly TV news rotation during the 1992 riots was the the dude running towards the convenience store with his arm raised to throw a lit Molotov cocktail when the shopkeep nails the bottle with a shotgun before the release.
Failarity ensues.

Too bad somone didnt have a clip of that it would be great to immortalize it..... maybe sync it up with some music.... [rofl]

Too bad somone didnt have a clip of that it would be great to immortalize it..... maybe sync it up with some music.... [rofl]
A lot of "nightly news" footage went unmemorialized back in the 90s, eventually the tapes were recycled. Wish I'd thought to do a search back when I still hat a contact at KTLA with access to the "morgue".

it’s obvious this was a hit and someone said “make sure they are dead” etc.

I think it's interesting that people are so surprised that a bunch of gang bangers did mag dumps into their victims. This is just SOP from I have seen. Once you get the guy dead you dump a few dozen more rounds into them as a big FU.

Keep saying that. These puerto rican gangs were gutter trash as well. I don't downplay the enemy. They had no problem bringing firearms to kenosha WI,.

ANTIFA is a joke until they kill someone.

If you have a bunch of normie type suburban dwellers - the type where the women think the whole world should just be a safe playspace for their kids and the husband detaches his dick and gives to the wife for safe keeping, well then even a bunch of gutter trash like these Puerto Ricans or the typical Antifah shits are going to seem like a formidable enemy.

All sorts of "losers" have managed to kill other people.

Once they meet actual resistance though - it seems like they fold quite easily. Going back a year or two there were copious videos of Proud Boy types out there mixing it up with Antifah. Remember the guy a few years back who was going after Antifah out in Berkeley? Pretty much every video I've seen of those encounters - the Antifah types came away the worse for it.

I think if you got a group of committed adult men together - who decided to "get rid of" the Antifah problem in their town - and that group included a few ex-military members and was at least relatively well populated by "get shit done" types who were willing to take care of business - well then pretty much any Antifah problem would be taken care of in short order.

As a reference point go look up Battle of Athens - for what a group of dedicated people can accomplish once they get pissed off enough.

The main problem here - in my view - isn't actually Antifah. It's the government and it's police agencies at all levels. Because THEY are basically running interference for this shit - and making it almost impossible for there to be mounted any sort of real pushback to the Antifah crap. Yeah ok, so you battle it out in the streets with Antifah - and "win". They don't come back. Then the local DA and a number of police agencies search your ass out and you become like those guys from the January 6th rally.

I don't worry much about Antifah - I worry more about the repercussions of taking care of Antifah.

When you really think this shit out - that's when you start to realize you're living in a tyranny.

I think it's interesting that people are so surprised that a bunch of gang bangers did mag dumps into their victims. This is just SOP from I have seen. Once you get the guy dead you dump a few dozen more rounds into them as a big FU.
Not to mention, how many
"shot in the face/got better/staggered away leaving blood trail/now hospitalized"
stories does one need to read
before it sinks in that
there's "dead",
and then there's dead.

... look up Battle of Athens - for what a group of dedicated people can accomplish once they get pissed off enough.
Hold that thought.

The main problem here - in my view - isn't actually Antifah. It's the government and it's police agencies at all levels. Because THEY are basically running interference for this shit - and making it almost impossible for there to be mounted any sort of real pushback to the Antifah crap. ...
The police exist to protect criminals from victims, not to protect victims from criminals.

... Yeah ok, so you battle it out in the streets with Antifah - and "win". They don't come back. Then the local DA and a number of police agencies search your ass out and you become like those guys from the January 6th rally.
Battle of Athens is fine.
-but-​
Ken McElroy is priceless.

Arguably the best line in Pulp Fiction, for our troubled times:

I used to know a guy who owned a funeral parlor in the city. On more than one occasion the morning gangbangers would come in to pay their “last respects” and then open fire on the stiff in the box as a parting F U. people are f***ed
Communication requires a transmitter, a medium, and a receiver.

I suspect that the audience for that message
was the horse that the deceased rode in on.

The main problem here - in my view - isn't actually Antifah. It's the government and it's police agencies at all levels. Because THEY are basically running interference for this shit - and making it almost impossible for there to be mounted any sort of real pushback to the Antifah crap. Yeah ok, so you battle it out in the streets with Antifah - and "win". They don't come back. Then the local DA and a number of police agencies search your ass out and you become...

I don't worry much about Antifah - I worry more about the repercussions of taking care of Antifah.

When you really think this shit out - that's when you start to realize you're living in a tyranny.

Yup, yup, yup. All the way through this, yup. How does this get changed?

Back
Top Bottom