• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

SKumar

NES Member
Wheeewww. Not for the faint of the heart. JFC.

(I don't know how to embed direct .mp4 files, maybe someone can post the video here)

:eek:
I dont think its possible to post mp4's here (or webm's either) but this link goes directly to the clip

I think they wanted to be sure that they were ,,,,dead,,,,,
the fat guy in the door way didn’t look like he was going to lose any sleep over it,,,

Uhh, yuh. Most drive-bus stop at that. Those fellas spread out, while taking (horrendously aimed) return fire and came back not once but twice, to be sure the job was done.
That’s some determination. They also seemed to have the upper hand firepower wise too. Yikes.

I don’t think that first blue car did any shooting. Maybe they were spotters?
Not sure, although there was a blue car that came from that direction that let off a second burst. Point is, for people engaged in that lifestyle, they were severely lacking in situational awareness. We did a better job looking out when we were drinking beers in the park back in high school. Youre a bunch of gangsters in a third world country (i know...), a car pulls up at night, slows to a crawl and no one even looks?

They actually used cover too as they came back for round 2. The targets were less smart, especially the guy who walked out into the middle of the intersection to return fire. He died for that mistake.

Back
Top Bottom