• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

The thing I remember from watching that last year is. They were driving away after shooting. If that dude didn’t run out of the store and shoot wildly up the street they would have been gone. They stopped after he fired at them and came back.

Omg I remember this......when the group got out of the cars and started approaching, I got serious Call of Duty/paintball match flashbacks.

And these are the type of Mexicans we are letting in to our country? SMFH. I know a lot of cool mexican guys, like from guatamala and dominican, but is it worth all the other problems they have like:

• drugs
  • refusing to own any other car besides 1996-1999 honda civics with at least one non-matching body panel, and a small cloth placard of their respective central american country of origin hanging on the rear view

Last edited:
The NSFL subreddit is the place to go to see this stuff
I really don't have any interest in it, a guy I used to work with used to send me nasty shit, the one I mentioned was pretty gruesome, I've seen guys open their necks with razor blades or jump.off a tier headfirst onto a tiled cement floor but the chainsaw thing was on a completly different level

One-year anniversary for this gem!!

I find myself coming back once a month to watch it🤷‍♂️😂
Plenty of this stuff on documenting reality.

Makes sense why all the black teens in Chicago are tooling up with auto switches. 33 round auto Glock with red dot and brace or stock is a huge advantage and the perfect drive by on a motorcycle spray and execute everyone in 2 seconds kinda thing. Really makes you think that little LCR or J frame in your pocket sure feels like an airsoft gun in today's threat level doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom